Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

The next few weeks were normal. You saw Ryan everyday and your birthday was coming up the coming Sunday, only three days! You'd be 18 and you could do what ever you wanted. Ryan was already 18, he'd actually be 19 may 2, just 2 days after yours

For your birthday Ryan took you out to dinner and celebrated both of your birthdays, after dinner you went to see titanic in the theaters sense it was re released.

school was ending soon, and that was when your mom got really pushy about college. You wanted nothing more than to have her shut up and accept you weren't going to college but she wouldn't.

The same thing happened with Ryan, he could draw. He was really really good too, he just wanted to draw and sell paintings get married and have a family. But his mom was pushy too, as summer came closer the more stressed your mom made you.

There was one week left. Five days. Then you would be free. Ryan took you on a walk and you talked about what you wanted to do, he told you about how he wanted to just be free and draw for ever. You too wanted to just get away from everything. The stupid small town you lived in and put it all behind you. As you walked hand in hand Ryan stopped suddenly, you looked over at him puzzled, "what's wrong?"

"let's go, right after graduation. Let's just... Go. Who cares where. Let's pack up and leave!"

"what?! We can't do that! Our parents would kill us!"

"isn't that the fun part?"

You looked into his deep blue eyes and could tell he was serious.