Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

He smiled and you guys walked home, he came in with you and you guys went up to your room to watch a movie. You picked out Titanic and you cuddled up agains his chest and drifted in and out of sleep.

You woke up the next morning and there was a note on your dresser, it was from Ryan. It said " sorry love, I didn't want my mom to kill me .xx "

You smiled at the note and went down stairs. Your mom was cooking breakfast and seemed like her tummy was getting bigger by the hour.

"so, sense when did this Ryan become a sudden interest?" your mom interrogated you.

"he's just... The most wonderful human being ever and I love him kind of a lot and I don't know what to do with my life anymore..."

"uhm.. Alright. " she looks at you as if you've lost all sense.

The next day you and Ryan hung out again, it became a regular thing. Every afternoon you would hang out whether it be a stroll or out to dinner, but you loved every minute that you spent with him. The next day was school. You and Ryan texted till late that night. You didn't want to get up the next morning, but you did. You got ready for school and when you got there Ryan was waiting for you, you hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Soon the bell rang and then you went to class, over the course of the first half of the day things went well. But then at lunch every thing became terrible.

To start off, everyone was possing you off today, you couldn't help but want to scream at everything. Everyone was talking about you. You over heard some people say "how did she even get Ryan!? She's a slut!" and a lot worse. There were so many rumors. And when you got home, everything just became worse.

When you arrived at the house your mother was in tears holding her round tummy where your future little brother slept peacefully.

She looked up to you and signaled you to sit next to her. She looked up at you "the baby, he- he-" she couldn't finish, but she didn't need too, you knew exactly what happened. And you cried together, and when your father got home you all huddled and cried for what seemed like forever.

---------

I don't know if I should continue this.. What do you think?? Leave a comment or message me :)) thanks :)