Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

After a short while you went up to your room and called ryan, you spilled out your feelings to him, you td him all the bad things.

The next day at school you kept to your self and didn't talk much. Ryan was understanding.

The next few days were awful, knowing that the little angel that would have been here by march wouldn't come. You all tried to out it a side for the holidays, after all It was nearly Christmas. Every thing was decorated and some of your family was coming in. You were semi-excited about seeing your cousin, Stephanie, you always seem to get along and everything, but it has been years.

They all got here and Stephanie had certainly changed, all she wore was Aeropostale and neon. She reminded you of all the preppy girls at school. You had to share a room with her.

She came up to you and gave you an air hug, "hey! How are you?! Are you good?!" she seemed louder and just annoying.

"I'm good..."

"great!" she had a huge fake smile on her porcolline doll face. She went up to your room and started to unpack, you hoped onto your bed and cowered into the corner, you texted Ryan at first to see if he wanted to go out, he didnt reply. You waited for 20 minutes and then decided to call him. He picked up and apologizes for not seeing the message. And immediately said he would pick you up in 10 minutes. You through on a pair of jeans and a t shirt, let your mom

Know you were going out then waited out side. He pulled up to your house you walked to his car with your arms crossed and your head down.

Once you got in he started driving, "is everything alright love?"

"it's just that family is here and none of them really like me.. I used to get along with my cousin Stephanie but she isn't her old self, she's preppy and popular.."

"Oh, yeah, I get it. I don't really like much of my family either.. But let's forget about the world and do something, where should we go?"

"hmm, we could just go to Starbucks. Get a coffee and relax?"

"okay, that sounds wonderful"