09

A/n :
Lemon lemon lemon<3

SKIP IT IF U DONT WANNA READ IT DONT LEAVE COMMENTS HARASSING ME YALL ARE WEIRD ????
——-

Komaeda let his slender fingers slide up my jawline and up to my quivering lips.

The white haired young man slowly slid two fingers to the back of my throat. It took all I had not to gag. He pulled them out and slid them into his own mouth.

Ko took them out of his mouth and licked his lips, letting his fingers fall to his hips. He smirked, whispering about how I'm such a good girl.

The praise caused me to giggle and shake my butt in excitement.

"Why are you shaking your little bottom, kitten?" His voice shook with amusement. I just smiled in return.

"Darling, you know you can't leave Daddy hanging..." He paused and grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him. "Which...is why...I'm going to have to do this."

I widened my eyes as Daddy kept holding onto my arms and pulled me down with him on the silky black bed.

I wiggled a little against his dick, which caused him to groan. I felt myself get wetter just hearing him.

He grabbed my hips and slide his hands down to my ass , giving it a squeeze, then pushing my lower half onto his clothed dick.

Gasping, I realized I couldn't take the foreplay anymore. "Daddy," I mumbled shyly. "I need you..."

He flashed me a genuine smile. Komaeda slowly took off the clothes I had on, then took off his own. I stopped him when he got to his boxers.

I pushed him where he was laying on the bed, back resting against the soft bed sheets. I grasped his boxers with my teeth and pulled them off of him.

His dick bounced up, which caused me to blush. He grabbed my love handles and hoisted me onto his stomach. He let his cold hands trail up to my boobs and groped them slowly.

I melted into his touch and moaned louder than I thought I would. I clamped my mouth shut.

He noticed and used one hand to shove three fingers into my mouth, swirling it around tongue.

He took them out and held my bottom lip down, so I couldn't stop myself from moaning naturally.

He groped my boob with fast motions using his remaining hand and caused me to me moan loudly.

Soon enough he couldn't take it anymore and used both of his hands to hold me up again and flipped us over, where he topped.

He reached over to the matching black nightstand and got a condom from the drawer.

I blushed and looked away. I could hear him ripping the package with his teeth. He put the condom on his dick and grabbed my chin turning my face towards him.

"You still up for this?"

I nodded.

"This your first time, kitten?"

"Yes../No.."

"(If yes) I'll be gentle, but I'll make it the best sex you'll ever have~./ (If no) Then I'll make sure this is 1000 times better, cutie~."

He licked my neck and bit hard, a little blood slowly pouring out of the wound. I screamed from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

Taking my distraction to his advantage, he quickly trusted into my tight core. Gasping, my back arched, pressed my breasts against his torso. It hurt but pleasure took over quickly.

He pushed me back down and groped my boobs slowly. He then pulled out, and rammed back in. "F-f-f--aughh..mm ahh Ko...please please f-faster~!"

That was all it took as he pulled out and began thrusting deep into me as fast as lightning. The room was filled with moans and groans and screaming.

He started biting my neck again and licking up the blood, still groping me.

I felt a knot deep in my stomach growing tighter. Then, it broke.

I screamed, and dig my nails into his pale back, drawing blood.

I came on his dick while he came into the condom. We both gasped deeply, trying to catch our breath.

He pulled out, and took he condom off, throwing it on the floor. He grabbed me in his arms and pulled the thick soft covers over us, spooning me.

His big hand gripped the valley between my hips and my ribs while sniffing the scent of my hair.

Soon enough, we both fell into a deep sleep, cuddling. <3