11

A/n: yuhhh guess who got inspiration. Who thought if i started writing it'd just come to me. Idk y i went from romance to lemon to mystery lolol

—-

I dragged my pencil along the desk.

I never really asked Nagito how he got here. Now that I think of it, it's sort of insane. he died in some versions of the game, I think.

Just goes to show that I'm not a real fan. I told myself not to think like that. I'm not one of those weird weebs.

Why didn't anyone else come? Why just him? I wonder IF anyone else from the game came here. Where are they and why did Nagi come here of all places?

Honestly i was a bit creeped out by the fact he jsut showed up out of nowhere. what if he was dangerous?
what do i do if my mom checks my phone? she just thought i was staying at a friends house when i actually was with him...
what if she checks my backpack and sees thenotebook?
what do i even say?
that i write to myself in different handwritings?

I'm so sorry mom. im living a life of lies now.
also ,how does a fictional character just pop out of a freaking notebook?

i wanted to slam my head into the desk. the life of a fang girl was getting to be too much, given my certain circumstances.

right now i was in 4th period, before lunch started. Nagito was in front of me and every few minutes he would twirl his head around, his white fluffy hair bouncing!!!, and give me a soft smile rewarding him my blushing face.

i had no idea what the teacher was currently saying because i was too busy worrying. i didn't want nagito to see though.

what if he felt unwelcomed?
should i even voice my worries to him?
what if he gets upset?
or even worse, he tells me he isn't who ithought he was?
what if he has to go back?

my head started pounding from all the swarming thoughts in my head. the bell rang making my headache worse.

i slowly stood up and slid my phone out of my back pocket.

i watched nagito stand up instantly turning around and coming to my side. we exited the classrom along with everyine else and walked to the lunchroom.
He tried having small talk with me but i was too busy in my thoughts to pay attention.
my head still hurt and i wanted answers, but i don't know if he had any or if he would tell me.

After we got our food, we went to sit down together alone. I didn't usually sit with anyone anyways before he mysteriously arrived.

I bit my lip and grabbed onto the seat with one of my hands. I wanted to ask him something, just one question at least.

He paused and turned to look at me, with his fork right in front of his mouth, his cute lips puckered out. Gosh.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts of how cute he looked and cleared my throat. Here goes nothing.

"What's up?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

I ignored his question. He has to answer mine. Not fair but still.

"Do you know where you came from?"

His face got really pale, surprisingly because of the fact he was naturally pale. He blinked a few times and set his fork down.

"Why are you asking me that, silly?" He let out a forced giggle. He's trying to ease the tension. Show me that there's nothing to worry about. Weird.

I looked around the lunchroom. I gulped and looked back at him. I looked in his eyes for a few seconds to show him how curious and serious i was.

"Did you come alone?"

He jolted up.