02: Nipples.

October 25th

"My hots tamed?, I- I wasn't here for that, my friend- Nick, I think you know him- asked me for a favor, which is to go here and get' em a DVD to get his hots tamed, not mine." I explained with flushed cheeks.

"Damn, whatever he owes you, make sure it's worth it 'cause paps from around here are willing to pull an all-nighter just to make sure they get something "Juicy" for their sleazy articles." The girl-whose name is still unknown to me- said and motioned for the... Diamond to close the blinds.

"How am I supposed to get outta here then?" I looked at each of them for a sign that they're panicking like I' am.I found none.This must be a usual thing for them.

"You know, you're not the only famous guy that's been here, you'd be surprised at the amount of celeb customers we get here every week.Interenet isn't all that, huh?" Diamond told me, like he read my mind, then proceeded to lock the doors.

"Give Jude your keys" The girl ordered then the blonde guy-Jude- stepped forward and held his hand out.What? I'm not just going to trust these people with my car.

"If you want to get the fuck outta here, give Jude the keys, he'll take it at the diner downtown and if -miraculously- those paps go, I'll accompany you there and you could zoom outta here, when the car leaves it'll take the attention away from here then they'll leave, capisce? We're not going to do shit with your car, dude." She reassured then looked at me expectantly.

"I don't even know you guys, I just can't- there must be another way?" This is all Nick's fault, I can't believe I sank into his shit.Nothing could make up for this.

"I'm America, that's Jude and Diamond, now could we please get on with this? We're closing for fuck's sake."

"Damn it, Nick..." I muttered then hesitantly tossed my keys to Jude.

***********

"Stop fidgeting you're stressing me out," America quipped then put her book down with a thud to prove her point.I didn't even notice that I kept moving around, Jude left 20 minutes ago and I can't sit still until I get out of here, paparazzi are still roaming around outside.

"Why haven't they left?" I asked exasperated, "I thought you said they'd leave after my car's outta the place." Damn it, my anxiety's on over-drive, management keeps a close eye on me 24/7 back in the UK because of this.

"Woah, calm down, look some of them is leaving, relax okay?" I turned to her and her piercing blue eyes soothed me a bit.

"I just- I don't know, I've-I've got this thing that-I'm always getting nervous and-" I stutter trying to explain my anxiety disorder that no one, except my family, management and the boys, knows.Everytime we're on tour, Paul and the guys try hard to avoid anything that would trigger my disorder and now that they aren't here, I'm forced to deal with it myself.

America gazes at me with understanding evident in her eyes ; She comes around the till and over to me then pushes me down the bench near the front of the till.

"Okay," She breathes "You clearly have anxiety issues, my brother has these panic attacks too," She sits down next to me then rubs my back soothingly "Just... Calm down, okay? They'll be outta here soon, I got you ; They won't snap a picture of you here, not on my watch ,okay?" She whispers beside me, attempting to comfort me and it works.It really works, all I could focus on was her voice and I can't believe I'm this vulnerable in front of a stranger that works in a porn store.

"So... You're Harry Styles, huh?" She asked a few moments later, trying to attempt small talk."Yeah..."

I didn't notice that she was scrolling through her phone whilst she rubbed my back soothingly, I hope she doesn't ask for a picture, this really isn't a good time and I sure can't say no when a fan asks me to take a picture, talk to someone on their phones and sign autographs.Fans first, always ; Even in times that are not good.