05:I Can't Even Afford A Bike.

October 26th

"What?" I ask, trying to play the innocent card.

"You know, just because you weren't mentioning shit, doesn't mean I wouldn't know." He scoffs.Damn, does that mean he knows that he wasn't drunk the whole time?

Did he act drunk to mess with me? If he did, then that's actually pretty stupid because he was the one who made himself look crazy.One way or another, the joke's pretty much on him.

Instead of opening my mouth to speak and shoot back a witty comment, I shut my pie hole and waited for him to say a bit more about the thing that he apparently 'knows'.

I mean, whatever it is he's babbling about might be something different and I wouldn't want to dig my own grave here and end my fun.He is 'drunk' after all.

"Don't think that this night will end without us celebrating your birthday.You're 18 now.Just because I'm drunk off my ass doesn't mean I forgot your birthday." Oh...

My heart melted at his words and I can't help but smile.Oh, Jude, you stupid mother fucker who I love so much.

For a moment there I thought my prank was busted but instead, here he is telling me that I will not end this day without my 18th birthday being celebrated.Jude knows that I didn't like celebrating my birthday because it's simply pointless.I didn't like it and especially the blowing of candles and singing 'Happy Birthday' and shit.

I remember my 7th birthday, I stood awkwardly behind my cake as my "friends" who were obviously invited by my mom and I'am unfamiliar with sang to me.I felt so unsure and uncomfortable with myself that I just dropped the fake smile and walked away and headed towards the gifts.After that my mom kept scolding me due to my impolite behaviour.

I don't think I cried like I should've because I was too busy with my gifts.The only thing I miss from celebrating my birthday is the gifts.

"Well, I picked my friends right didn't I? How often do you get your birthday remembered by pissed ass drunk friends?" I said in a teasing tone, stressing the word 'drunk'.

"With me, very often.You're my best gal, Mer, I can't just go on without celebrating your day of birth." He shrugged, "And though to the whole world, that might've been a bad day, to me it is one of the greatest days... Cause... You're my bestest fuuuuuu-reeennnnddd in the whole wide country.That's why I brought you here at the bar." He winked.

I try to ignore the way he said 'friend' and just let the good parts of his little speech sink in.

"A gift would suffice.You know I'm not a bar kind of girl."

"I know, the bar's a bit for me, I guess.That's why I bought you something..." I raise a brow in question and he just wiggles his eyebrows.

"I don't like it when people spend shit on me." I say with a shake of my head.

"Yeah, but I didn't use shit to buy your gift.I used actual money, I wouldn't want anyone to spend shit on me too, you know.Besides, what would you get with paying shit?" He jokes drunkenly and I laughed.He does have a point.A fake drunk one, that is.

"What is it then?" I subtly asked, hiding my excitement and curiosity.

With a smirk he replied, "I want to ask you something first." I nod my head for him to continue and he took a deep breath.

"What do you want?... Like, what is it that you've dreamed about? Something that you want so badly?" I pondered for a moment, looking at him skeptically.Where is he going with this? The answer to the question is easy but he already knows it.