06: Magical.

October 26th

By 11:15, I finally pulled up the packed parking lot of the club.The front was adorned with obviously expensive cars, varying in color, shine, shapes and sizes.Most are sports cars, of course.I assume these are men's cars, the competition with each is clear.My mum once said that: If men ever stopped competing, they'll die.

I expected to have fun and dance tonight, but the sight that greeted me once I reached the entrance said otherwise.I immediately recognize the raven haired girl with a frowning blonde in tow.Leaving.

Why the heck are they leaving so soon?

I ran up to catch up with them and America instantly locked eyes with mine.A small smile graced her lips and a small wave was given to me.

"Hey, Nips." She greeted and I grinned in response.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask, referring to a sour-faced Jude.

They replied at the same time.America muttering a "He's a cry baby" at the same time Jude huffed an irritated "Don't even wanna talk about it."

I shrugged my shoulders and fell into step with them... Wait, where are they even going?

"You guys going home already?" I voiced out.

"No... I don't know, I'm not tired yet so..." Jude shrugged in reply.Looking over America.

"Where are you two heading then?"

"I've got something in mind," America clucked with an excited look.

"Who wants to camp out and sleep under the stars tonight?" She asks too happily.Camping? At this time of night? With no preparations or tents or anything at all?

"I'm down with that." Jude non-chalantly puts in with a shrug and I tilted my head to the side.

"Where are we supposed to sleep? I mean, I'd be down too but we have to head back at my place to get a tent or a sleeping bag and change of clothes or whatever..." America stared at me like I grew to heads.

"We'll sleep in my truck, egg head.No sleeping bags or change of clothes or bullshit in my camp, we are sleeping under the stars." She simply states as if she does this everytime.And in the brief time I've known her, I bet she does.

Without another word, I follow them to a large rustic pick-up truck in a faded dark brown color.

America pats the hood proudly with a smirk "Welcome to my humble, mobile abode." She opens the trunk and takes the cover off the back, exposing a thick soft-looking mattress.She has a mattress in the back of her truck.I don't even want to question that.

"Hop in." Jude coaxes and I raised my brow.What?

"No, I've got my car parked back there... I'll just follow you guys." I say, eyeing the mattress.I wonder if that's where she sleeps... She doesn't look like a broke person to me though...

They mumbled an approval.Shrugging the thought of America's financial state, I stepped my way over back at the car.

*****

On the way here, we stopped at mini marts and drive thru to get food.

I thought they were planning to murder me and throw my body in a lake because we basically drove to a secluded-like place .The drive was long and the high ways non existent.

We've passed a couple of trees, houses and a lake. L.A. lights twinkled at the horizon.

And once we got there, the destination we pulled over at is beyond breath taking.I don't even know how this exists in California.