2

jessica
•  •  • • •

'wow' I thought in my head 'he's gonna be real bitchy'

i walked to the table and sat across from them.

" i want you two to get to know each other " andrew said, " i'm going to sit over there " he pointed to a table for two and grabbed his stuff and sat at the other table.

" tell me about your self " shawn said, rolling his eyes.

i ignored his eye roll and started talking, " i have a sister, i'm 18, divorced parents, stepdad, only a few friends because i hardly let people into my comfort zone, i'm going to  be an aunt to twins, i live on my own and that's all i'm saying"

i got up and grabbed my coffee from the counter and sat back down.

" what about your life? " i asked.

" i have a younger sister, aaliyah, married parents, we all live together, i move from place to place, i'm 19 " he sounded annoyed.

andrew walked over to us and said, " we have to go, hug each other"

i looked at him, " really? "

" yeah "  he said.

before i could say anything in response shawn wrapped his arms around me. i rolled my eyes.

" i don't really like you ' he said.

" really bitchy move shawnie, i'll be technically living with you for a couple of months, but i don't like you either, just so you know " i said and pulled away and smiled at him.

andrew came over and showed us a picture on shawn's phone.

" you're posting this " he told shawn.

shawn smirked at the picture and  said, " ok "

" come on, kiddos, we need to get on the plane "

i started walking towards the gate and andrew told shawn to hold my hand so we had to walk hand in hand.

talk about a nightmare.

once we were on the plane, he made us sit together. my life is tearing apart even more. i don't even know him that well and he's making us do all these things already.