7

jessica
• • • • •

i woke up the next morning and shawn wasn't there. i had a headache from the night before. i got up and fixed the bed and went into the restroom to brush my teeth and hair. after washing my face, i went downstairs and saw shawn and his family eating breakfast.

" good morning " said manuel and karen.

" good morning " i replied.

" how are you feeling? " asked shawn.

" not that bad " i said, sitting at the table with them.

" are you going to eat breakfast? " asked karen.

" no, thank you, i'm not that hungry "

" are you sure? "

i smiled and nodded. aaliyah was quietly eating. i said i would be back and went up the stairs and into the room. looking through my suitcase, i grabbed some jeans and a hoodie. i got into the shower. after washing and rinsing my hair and body i put on my undergarments and then my clothes. i walked back downstairs and everyone was sitting in the living room.

i went into the kitchen and washed the dishes so karen didn't have to wash them. i sat at the kitchen table and shawn came in.

" you know it's perfectly legal to drink at 19 here " he said.

" oh " i said, laughing, " i didn't know "

" yeah " he laughed a little.

i grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs and into his room.

" i'm taking you out for your birthday " i said, grabbing something from my bag.

" alright, and you know you can take your clothes and stuff out of your bag?" he said.

" and put them where? " i asked.

" in my closet or wherever you want to "

" thank you " i said, " we can take your family if you want to " i looked at him.

" they're going over to a friends today, we could take aaliyah because she gets bored at their house. "

i nodded.

" want me to go ask her if she wants to go? " i asked.

he nodded and i put my stuff on his bed. i went to aaliyah's door and knocked. she opened the door.

" do you want to go out with shawn and i? " i asked and smiled at her.

" yes " she said.

" we'll be leaving in 30 minutes "

i walked back into shawn's room and then to the restroom to change. i put on my shorts and realized i forgot a shirt. i put my shirt that i was changing out of and put it back on. i walked out and shawn smiled at me. i smiled back and grabbed my vans shirt.

when i turned around shawn had walked into the restroom and closed the door. i could hear him laughing and i rolled my eyes. i decided to change in his room so i walked to his door and closed it. i took off my shirt and then suddenly heard a door open.

• • • • • • • • • • •

i'm just bored 🙌🏼