8

jessica
• • • • •

" hey, jessi- " shawn looked at me.

i gasped but at least i covered myself before he saw me.

" oh, i'm sorry " he said, turning red and walking back into the restroom and closing it.

" tell me when you're done " he yelled through the door.

i quickly put on my shirt, " i'm done "

he walked out of the bathroom and laughed, " sorry "

i rolled my eyes and walked out of his room with my things, i didn't feel like putting on make up today. i waited for him and aaliyah outside because karen and manuel had already left.

aaliyah walked out in jeans and a regular t shirt. shawn also had this on. aaliyah and i waited until shawn came outside. he finally came out and got in his car. he filled the whole car with the smell of his cologne. god i loved cologne. aaliyah got in the back seat so i got in the passenger seat.

" so where are we going? " asked shawn.

" do you guys want to eat first or go to the mall? " i asked.

" i'm not that hungry right now, are you aaliyah? " he looked back at her and she shook her head.

" ok so the mall it is! " i said, smiling.

shawn and aaliyah laughed.

" what mall do you want to go to? " shawn asked and smiled back at me.

" i don't know " i answered, " i don't know where anything is or what you guys have here " i said.

" we're going out while we're here " shawn said, chuckling.

i nodded and shawn pulled out of the driveway. we made some turns and i tried remembering the name of the streets. my hand was resting on my leg and shawn's hand was on mine after sitting in the car silently. i awkwardly flinched, surprised. laughing, i held his hand and looked at him. he was smiling, we came to a stop and i noticed we were in front of a mall.

all three of us got out of the car and walked into the mall and shawn and i strolled hand in hand and walked into various shops. i bought some things for aaliyah and shawn, even though shawn insisted.

" let me buy you something, jessica " shawn said.

" no "

" please? " he says pouting.

" nope " i  sat laughing.

" i'm not giving up, you'll see "

aaliyah and i bonded on this trip.

when we got out of our last store we went to a food court. we got our food and sat down. shawn and i sat next to each other and aaliyah sat across from us.

i kissed shawn's cheek and hugged him, " happy birthday shawn "

he smiled, " thank you " and hugged me back.

we ate our food and went home around the middle of the day. after we got home aaliyah gave me a hug.

" thank you " she grabbed her stuff and went to her room.

shawn and i went to his room with his stuff, we practically raced up the stairs. first we hated each other but now, my feelings for shawn are developing. i nearly slipped on the stairs and shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

" stop " i said laughing.

shawn was leaning in, i quickly ran up the rest of the stairs and ran into shawn's room. i set his things down and hid in his closet.

" where did you go? " he asked, i could hear him closing and opening doors.

he opened the door on his closet and found me. he picked me up and threw me on his bed.

" woah shawn, calm down " i said laughing.

he snickered, " you're funny " he says, laughing.

i kissed shawn and he kissed back.