4

jessica
• • • • •

" toronto, canada " shawn said.

i turned and looked at shawn, " like where you're from and where your family is at? "

" yeah, now do you mind? " he said looking at his lap, where i was sitting.

" oh, yeah " i said quickly getting up and into the aisle.

shawn and i walked hand in hand off of the plane and pulled our suitcases. once we were in the airport there were a few of his fans. i let go of his hand as he walked over to them to take pictures. i smiled at how cute they all looked with shawn. i, of course, was taking the pictures. until, one girl asked if we could take one together with shawn. i stood next to them uncomfortably and shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i said bye to the girl when we were leaving and had to hold shawn's hand again.

we went outside and got a taxi. shawn and andrew gave two different addresses. the address andrew gave was a hotel address. the car stopped in front of the hotel.

" were staying here? " i asked with a smile.

" no, you were going to stay here but karen insisted you and shawn share a bedroom at their house. "

my eyes widened. frick.

" really? " i asked.

he nodded and closed the door, grabbed his luggage and walked into the hotel. part of the car ride was silent until the taxi man asked if we were a couple.

" yes " i said and smiled at him.

" you guys are too quiet for a couple " he said.

shawn and i looked at each other and laughed. he scoot over to the middle seat ( we were in the back seat ) and put his arm around me.

" were kind of awkward " i told the man.

the man laughed and stopped in front of a house. it was a nice looking house. i paid the man for the ride when shawn wasn't looking because he was taking out his wallet. he got out of the taxi as helped us get our luggage out of the trunk. shawn was going to pay the man.

" she already paid " he said.

shawn looked at me and i shrugged and gave a small smile. he laughed as we grabbed our suitcases and walked towards the door of the house. once he was about to open the door he stopped and turned to me. he pushed me against the wall and i was shocked.

" thank you " he whispered and kissed me.

i was shocked. i didn't know what to do. i just kissed him back. i wrapped my arms around his neck and forgot everything i have said about him. i heard the door open and pulled away and looked at the door. a lady with dirty blonde hair was standing there. I smiled at her as shawn walked up to her and hugged her.

" i've missed you mom " he said.

" mom, jessica, jessica, my mom " he said, introducing us.

i walked up to her and stuck out my hand, " nice to meet you "

" nice to meet you too " she shook my hand and hugged me.

" shawn!! " i saw a teenage girl run out of the house and hug shawn.

he picked her up hugged her tight. after a little while, she got off of him and came over.

" aaliyah " she said and hugged me.

i hugged back, " i'm jessica, nice to meet you "

" nice to meet you too " she said and let go of me, " you're pretty " she said.

" you're beautiful " i said and laughed.

she smiled and went inside, m mom followed her. shawn and i awkwardly stood outside.

" sorry, about " he said pointing at his lips and at mine.

i covered it up with a laugh and nodded, " it's ok "

he stood by the door and allowed me to go in first. i grabbed my back pack and put it on and grabbed my suitcase. i walked in and waited for shawn since i didn't want to walk in when i just met them.

" i'll introduce you to my dad " he said.

i smiled and nodded and followed him. we walked into a room that had a desk in the middle and shelves with binders and books. a man with black hair was sitting at the desk and working on some papers.

" dad " shawn said, walking over to him and when his dad stood up he hugged them.

he wrapped his arm around his dads shoulder and said, " dad, jessica, jessica, dad "

i laughed and shook his hand, " nice to meet you, sir "

" i'm Manuel " he said, " you guys should go unpack "

shawn nodded and told me to follow him to his room and i followed.

" we're going to be in here together ? "

" yeah, i could sleep on the floor " he said.

" no, shawn, i'll sleep on the floor, i don't mind and it's your home " i said, laughing.

" i can't do that to you " he said.

" i said it's fine "

" ok, fine i'm gonna go say goodnight to everybody, wanna come? "

i nodded and followed him downstairs. everyone was in the living room, watching a movie. they looked at us and smiled.

" goodnight mom, goodnight dad " he said, kissing their cheeks. he then walked to aaliyah and kissed her forehead.

" night, kiddo "

" goodnight, nice to meet you all " i said.

" you guys are going to bed early " his mom said.

" were tired because of the flight mom " shawn said.

" right " Manuel said, making a funny face.

i blushed and went back into shawn's room.

" sorry about that " shawn said, chuckling.

" it's ok " i said, " you and your family are cute together, i wish i had a family that great " i sighed.

" maybe you'll have a family of your own, one day " he said, looking at me.

i smiled, " i highly doubt that, shawn "

" why? "

" because no one is interested in me or ever will be " i said, laughing.

he shook his head. he handed me blankets and pillows. i set them up and laid down to go to sleep.

" goodnight, jessica " he said.

" goodnight, shawn "

• • • • • • • • • •

a long chapter 😱 and a sucky one too, just like the others. ( also, I didn't make a characters thing for his family bc the mendes army knows who they are ❤️ )