10

jessica
• • • • •

shawn was taking me somewhere. i didn't know where.

" where are we going? " i asked shawn.

" to a friends " he said

" what friend? do i know her/him? "

" no, and it's multiple guys "

" oh, ok " i said and looked out the window to see the way there.

" so do you miss anyone? " he asked.

" no " i said.

" not even family? "

" my parents are divorced and i'm not really close to either of them, but I still love them. I live alone. "

" oh, i'm sorry, jessica " he said, holding my hand to comfort me.

" you're gonna have fun today " he said.

" what are we doing? " i asked.

" we're going to a party" he said, turning into a neighborhood.

there were big houses, one had a lot of cars parked around it and in the driveway.

shawn parked across from the house and we got out. i walked over to shawn's side because i didn't know anyone and parties weren't really my thing.

" you're gonna meet my old friends " he said.

i smiled at him and nodded.

he held my hand and led me to the front door, he opened it and we walked in. immediately, he was crowded by some guys.

there was one with brown hair and brown eyes, " shawn! how have you been? " he asked.

" i've been good, and you? " he asked, letting go of my hand and giving him a hug.

" jessica, this cameron, nash, jack g, jack j, carter, matthew, aaron, taylor and hayes "

" nice to meet you all " i said.

some of then waved and others just smiled.

they all had their conversations with shawn and aaron walked over to me.

" how long have you known shawn? " he asked.

" some months " i said, " how about you guys? how long have you known eachother? " i asked.

" we've known each other for a long time, we've been friends for years " he said.