Alex Gaskarth

You come home to find bags piled by the front door, your boyfriend double checking some list. "What's all this?" you ask cautiously. Alex looks up from his list and smiles "We've been invited to play some beach-front festival in California, and you're coming too! We need to hurry though, the plane leaves in a few hours." You're a little confused, but you've learned that it's easier to just go along with everything, so you help Alex finish packing and load everything into the car. "So when exactly were you planning on telling me that we were traveling across the country?""I wanted it to be a surprise" he says, and begins the short drive to the airport. Hours later, you wake up and feel someone gently shaking your shoulder. "Y/N, we're here" Alex says, and you sit up and rub your eyes. "Hmm?" you ask as you stretch, and Alex laughs. "We're here. Look out the window." You look out the plane window and see a bright blue sky and palm trees lining the streets. "It's so beautiful" you say, completely taken by the tropical view. Alex stands and hands you your bag, and the two of you walk out into the gate and head to your hotel.

"Y/N, you almost ready to go?" Alex calls from the bathroom. "Yeah, I'm just looking for my shoes.." you say as you check under the couch for the third time. The two of you were getting ready to go to a beach party to celebrate before the festival kicks off tomorrow, and you were running late, as usual. Alex walks over and drops your favorite pair of vans by your feet. "You left them by the bathroom" he explained. You put them on and stand, smoothing out your dress. "Alright, you ready?" He smiles and offers his arm to you "I'm ready when you are Y/N." You take it and head off. The beach was full of bands and their crews. You see all your friends from Pierce The Veil, We Are The In Crowd, You Me At Six, and The Summer Set, as well as some other bands you've never met, and almost instantly you're up on Jack's shoulders "YYYY/NNNNN!" You laugh and ruffle his hair "Yeah yeah I missed you too." He takes you over to where all the other bands are hanging out and sets you down on a log next to Tay. Jess walks over and hands you a drink, and the three of you talk and catch up.

After a while you walk over to the guys and sit between Alex and Vic. Alex puts his arm around you and kisses the top of your head "I'm glad you came with me." You smile and rest your head on his shoulder "Me too. I don't think I've ever been around everyone at the same time, this is great. I never knew everyone was so friendly with each other." Vic pulls out his guitar and starts singing, and soon everyone is singing along. You look around at everyone sitting around the pitiful bonfire that Jaime and Vinny were trying to build and smile, enjoying the company of all your closest friends.