Chapter 3

By the time I ran out my door Alfred had run almost half-way down our road. He had stopped out front of a decent sized house. Once I got to where Alfred was he pointed at the house that was out front of him.

"This is Ivans' house," Alfred said. "He doesn't like me." Alfred continued.

"I can't imagine why." I rolled my eyes. Alfred and I looked at each other waiting for one of us to do something. "Go knock."

"Why can't you do it?" Alfred whined.

"Because I don't know him." I sighed. "Just go up and knock." I hissed. Alfred walked up to the door and waited. He looked at me and motioned me to go up with him, so I did. Alfred sighed and knocked on the door. It took a few moments but someone came and opened the door. It was a taller girl who was a few years older than us, she was probably a high schooler. She had light blue eyes with short blond hair that didn't reach her shoulders. But the most distracting part of her where her large breast, they looked too big to be real!

"Hi, Katyusha is Ivan home?" Alfred asked.

"He is, you two can come in and wait while I go get him." The girl who I presumed was named Katyusha said. Katyusha had a very thick Ukrainian accent that was slightly difficult to understand. The girl moved out of the way and let us inside. The house was very nice, it had some paintings of sunflowers and some Russian nesting dolls here and there. "You two wait here." Katyusha smiled a sweet smile and walked into another room disappearing from sight.

"By the way, Ivan has two sisters," Alfred said.

"Really? I couldn't imagine even having one." I gasped.

"Yeah there's Katyusha the one you just met and his younger sister Natalya who is obsessed with Ivan, she's a little scary." Alfred shuttered. After he said that a small girl who looked to be around eight or nine walked into the room and glared at us. She had light blond hair and violet colored eyes. She was giving off a generally scary vibe.

"Umm... Hello." I whispered.

"Are you going to take big brother away?" She asked.

"We're just borrowing him," Alfred smiled. Alfred didn't seem that scared of the small child, I thought he said she was scary.

"Oh okay." She said then left the room. I just looked at Alfred with a confused expression. Before I could say anything Katyusha walked into the room with a boy who I guessed to be Ivan. He was our height, chubby like Alfred, had violet eyes and light blond hair that almost looked silver. Alfred waved at him but Ivan just glared.

"Okay Ivan, play nice with Alfred and his friend. We don't want to bring anyone to the hospital again do we?" Katyusha asked. Ivan shook his head and walked over to us. "You kids have fun!" Katyusha waved as we walked out the front door.

"Hey, Ivan! I haven't seen you since school ended." Alfred smiled. "By the way this is Arthur, he's my new best friend," Alfred said.

"Oi! I never agreed to that!" I yelled.

"You never said no nether." Alfred gave me a goofy look.

"You're British?" Ivan spoke up.

"Yes, Yes I am. I'm Arthur, Arthur Kirkland." I greeted. "It's nice to meet you Ivan- Umm, may I ask what your last name might be?"

"Da, it's Ivan Braginski." Ivan smiled.

"Was your sister kidding about sending someone to the hospital?" I asked.

"No, I broke Alfred's nose last year, in return, he broke my foot." Ivan smiled.

"Oh... That's umm... Nice?" I was starting to feel uncomfortable around this kid.