..The man..

Haruka Pov
I look at the chain as it breaks off "it's off.." the other one breaks off.
I look at my wrist and see the blood coming from it but I couldn't feel anything the blood drip down on the floor as a man come behind me covers my mouth and I blacked out.

I woke up and saw I was on a bed.
I was undressed and then I realized there were chains around my ankles and around my wrist.
"What's going on.." I say to myself as I see the chains are attached to the bed.
I hear the door open and see a young man that looked around my age with black hair and black eyes it looked like the man that was biting my ear.
I couldn't move the chains we're to strong the man slowly got undressed and got on top of me all of a sudden a emotion kicked in me and I started yelling "No! Please don't!" But the man slowly started kissing my neck.
"Please don't!" I plead but the man continue like he ignored me pleading.
Before I could say anything else the man covered my mouth and I passed out.
I knew what the man was doing.

when I woke up I saw more bruises and more scars and cuts then usual I started crying tears running down my cheeks as the man grabbed a knife a cuts the chains off my and stabbed my feet and hands into the ground I couldn't move the knife were stabbed into the ground why to hard the man left the room and that when I thought I had time to escape so I pulled up my feet making the knife flied up as much as I thought it would hurt it didn't my pain to the world was fully gone so I pulled up my hands and the knifes came out I got up and run around the unknown place trying to find a exit of some kind.
When I finally found a exit I ran out to find ambulance and police cars driving by I fainted before I saw what else happened.

I woke up in a hospital bed with police and nurses surrounding me "he's awake" one of the nurses says while coming up to me "May I ask you what happened? There scars, cuts and bruises all over your body and me and the other people in here are considered" the Nurses said while walking to one side of the bed.
I told her the whole story but not the part of killing my parents I said it was the person who first kidnapped me that killed my parents when I got done everyone in the room was terrified but the police made everyone get out and started asking me questions none stop but I didn't pay any attention I was felt dead like everything that's happened has affected my life completely.
The man I knew nothing about him but I ended up leaving the police department and walking around with clothes that they gave me.
I was waiting to see what would happen next.