..Wren Neverless..

Haru's Pov
Wren had a terrifying look in his eyes. I didn't care, I couldn't do anything with my face it was like I had no emotions in my face what so ever but something about me he didn't like.
"What" I ask him.

Wren's Pov
I didn't like the fact that he face looked like it was plan. it was like a dead corps.
But his eyes they were different.
It was like he had life in him but for some reason the look in he's eyes were like sharp razors look straight through my soul.
I was terrified, scared but I didn't hesitate.
"Nothing. I just don't think you should go yet" I say while grabbing his wrist.
"Fine but as soon as I get these things out I'm leaving" Haru say while picking at his stitches.
"Fine and I keep telling you to stop that!" I say while pulling his hands away from the stitches.
He didn't reply he just walked into the house and sat on the couch.
"I'm going to regret this aren't I" i think to myself while closing the door.
"Yes, yes you are" Haru says while starting to pick at the stitches again.
"Doesn't that hurt you!?" I say why pulling his hand away.
"Do you really think that hurts me after what I've been through" Haru says while looking up at me with his killer blue eyes of his.
"Oh..right" I say slight embarrassed and some what terrified but he looked back down at the stitches "why blue?" Haru ask me.
"What do you mean?" I say sitting down beside him.
"I mean why did you uses blue for the stitches" he said while look at the stitches.
"I don't know" I say while looking at his eyes seeing that he's forcing on the stitches.
"Alright" he says as he turn from me.
I instantly knew he was picking at the stitches.
I grabbed his arms and put them behind his back "if you keep doing that it's not going to heal" I say while keeping his arms behind his back.
He didn't respond or try to pull away.

"Hey. Could you tell me about yourself?" Haruka ask me as I let go of his hands.
"Well...I like music more classical then rock or pop. My parents abused me because of it...I indeed up killing them.." I say just giving him the short story of my life.
"Same..so what are you doing now?" Haruka ask me while looking up at me.
"Well I'm a going into college and by the story you told me it looks like you we're in high school" I say while I lean back.
"Yeah I'm a senior now" Haruka says while falling over with his hand on my lap.
I look down at him and seeing his eyes close, I chuckled.

Haru's Pov
My head was on Wrens lap I looked around a little until my eyes slowly closed and fell asleep.

This one was a little short because this really doesn't have nothing to do with Haru this was more about Wren Neverless (not my Oc) Wren is xXNekoPrincessXx  Oc.