..Why did you leave..

Haruka's Pov
I woke up in a warm comfortable bed.
I looked around and saw Wren in a chair, passed out.
I sat up and took off the blanket Wren woke up and looked at the time "Crap! I'm going to be late!" Wren says while jumping out of the chair and walking to the tiny living room "I'm a missing anything?" Wren says while checking his pockets.
I throw him a thick jacket "you might need that" I say while putting my hands in my pocket.
"Oh thanks. I'm going to school so if someone knocks on the door don't open it" Wren says while putting his jacket on.
"Alright, mom" I say not sure if I was joking or what.
"Ha! Ha! But I'm being serious" Wren says not joking.
"I know" I say with no emotions in my voice or face like usually.

Wren left the house and locked the door.
I looked in Wrens tiny kitchen and made som tea "looks like i'll be here for a while" I think to myself while pouring some tea in a cup.

{*•||~Couple Hours later~||•*}

I hear a knock on the door but I didn't pay it any attention, I kept sitting on the couch while sipping my tea but they knocked again I knew it couldn't have been Wren because he has a key.
I putted my cup on the table and grabbed a kitchen knife but before I could the person kicked kicked the door down and I saw the man from my school, I was standing in front of the door as he kicked it down.
I fell to the ground to the ground with the knife stuck in the door the man came into the apartment and swinged his mushade at the door making it cut into half it also caught part of my pants as blood came down my leg "shit" I say while trying to crawl to the kitchen but he put the mushade in front of me so I couldn't go anywhere he grabbed my shirt and picked me up the blood got all over the floor as the man knocked me out and dragged me somewhere.

Wrens Pov
People at school was talking about a killer near my apartment my eyes widen as I pushed my desk and tried to run out of my classroom but a teacher grabbed me.
The kids looked at me confused I was trying to get out of the teachers grip when I finally did I ran straight to my apartment and found the door was on the floor in two pieces and a knife stuck in one side of the door and a mushade in the ground with blood everywhere on the floor "Shit!" I say while my hands make a fist and hits the wall.

Haruka's Pov
I couldn't see where I was it was to dark I just heard one voice it sounded like a voice I knew then it hit me it was Ash "Ash!" I yell trying to get out of the chains.
"Haru!?" Ash yells back.
"Yes it's me! What happened to you!" I yell as I look in front of me and see ash.
"They captured me and tortured me until I tell them everything I knew about the underworld.." Ash says while looking down.
"Wow" I say while pushing up trying to break loose.
"What happened to you!? I thought you we're with your parents!" Ash says.
"Nope. I stayed with a man that's near are age, he was cute I guess but beside the point my parents are gone now and I was tortured" I say while breaking on of the chains and I see ash looking at me with fear.
"There's stitches all over your body..did he take you to a hospital?" Ash asked me.
"Oh these. No Wren put them on me" I say trying to break the other chain but before she could answer back she was taken away and the man put a stronger chain on me and made me pass out.

{*•||~Couple hours later~||•*}

I wake up with all my stitches gone and my noses bleeding.
I couldn't tell what was going on but I didn't feel pain I just saw the scars and blood I open my mouth and feel warm blood come down my chin.
"Why did you leave Wren?" I think to myself as one of the chains break off.