..Tears and hope..

Haru's Pov
I woke up in a dark room tied up to a chair. I can hear cars driving by as I hear foot steps walking towards me I try to say "stay away!" But it was just a muffle because of the type over my mouth.
The man comes closer as he rips off the type "Leave me alone!" I yell at the unknown man with tears starting to go down my face the man start biting my ear "It's ok..you'll be fine" a deeper voice says slowly in my ear.
The tears some down faster as I try to break loose from the ropes.
All of a sudden the room light turn on and a bright light hit my face.
"What's the-" I say but stops myself as the another unknown man approached me.
"That's enough Jay" he say making the man biting my ear to stop but the other man put something in my ear I didn't know what but I started laughing as it crawled around in my ear but all of a sudden it started doing more then crawling.
I start screaming in pain the man that put what ever was in my ear grabbed a knife and slowly pulled up my shirt and start cutting my stomach I start screaming louder.
I didn't know what to do, I was terrified, I couldn't move.
I tried to kick and punch but couldn't because of the rope.

{*•||~ couple hours later~||•*}

There were cuts and bruises all over my body they got tired of the rope so they chained my hands but letting my legs free. I started see sun light as they let go of me and kicked me outside. There was snow on the ground all I had on me was a thin jacket and underwear I got up and started walking around but I couldn't feel nothing..no pain..I was painless..it was all gone my emotions..I couldn't feel the snow stinging my feet with ever step I toke it was like I was a dead corps.

That's it for this chapter.
I hoped you liked this chapter the other chapter will be a little late sorry but I hoped you liked this chapter and I'll see you next chapter.