Chaper 1

Mercedes POV

" She said she'll be here in 2 hours " my mom announced

Yassssssssssss! My sister will be staying with me for how ever long now. She's from here but moved to Atlanta with her mom, but now she's coming back!!!! I seriously can't wait, knowing her & her attitude she might not get along with my friends, hopefully she will, who knows. I put all the final touches on my room to make sure everything was perfect for her arrival. Believe it or not we've never argued I'm pretty sure we won't, I hope not. Lol.

Laurel POV

OMG OMG OMG, I cannot wait to see my beautiful sister, it's been way to long since I've seen her! I had finally landed in Illinois and I'm now on my way to Mercedes' house. Every time I come to Illinois it changes. When we finally made it to Mercedes' house I hopped out quick as ever just to be greeted by my sister jumping in my arms.

" Haaaaaaaaaaaay Schuchi Rat " she said squeezing my neck

" Heeeeeeeeeey Molly Schuchi " I responded with a giggle

We're so weird. After our whole moment that we had, she helped me carry my bags inside.

" Hey Lisa " I said to Mercedes mom

" hey "

Mercedes and I sprinted upstairs, and fell back on her bed.

" Bruh this summer is gonna be the best one yet " Mercedes said

" you ain't never lie "

I smiled to myself at the thought of all the trouble we'd be getting into, all the fun were about to have I can't wait!

Mercedes POV

It was getting pretty late so I decided to hop in the shower. I took care of everything that needed to be taken care of and left the bathroom for Laurel to get in. I put on my under garments and pajamas. I got into bed plugging my phone into the charger and soon drifting off into sleep.

The Next Day

" nigga wake up! Wake up wake up wake upppppppp " Laurel bounced on the bed

" my nigga, rule one don't never wake me up out my precious sleep, it's not that important.. Is the world about to end? Are you dying? EXACTLY"

She straight faced me " get up" she popped the ' p '

I rolled my eyes extra hard and roughly got out of bed.

" that's better " she smiled

" where you Trynna go?" I asked

" I dunno yet, I just wanted you to get up"

I dramatically fell on the floor " oh no you didn't "

Since there was no way I was going back to sleep I decided to check all my social networks.

" I know I'm not the only one who's seen this hit it for me one time video every where " I said

" your not, that's Dario "

" viner?"

" yeah"

I decided to get on Vine, I watched all of Dario's videos. I mean I knew he was cute & could dance, but Zayummmmmmmmm this nigga got a whole squad, I never knew Lucas was apart of it, I use to watch his vines all the time.

" dude he is life " I said

" ehhh he's him. "

" nigga puh-lease "

Dario was around my age, but he lived in Michigan, that's not too far from me, but.. I'm pretty sure he'd never be interested, I'm normal.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey. hey. Hey. It's finally here, my Detroit Elevado story, I'm actually gonna take my time on this one, right now it's probably a little boring but I'm sorry. Lol. But

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote/Comment/Share ❤️