sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 4: ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜᴇʀ

• Monday | December 11th, 2017 | 03:05pm •

"these are dope" Pete said holding up a pair of jeans

He had dragged me to timesquare so he could shop for his little brother's birthday. Instead though we've been shopping for him the whole time, not his brother. We were currently in the G-Star store looking at some jeans and jackets. I definitely wore the same outfit as last night too because nobody had seen me in it so it would be a waste of an outfit, plus I was lazy to look for something.

"nigga put the shit down so we can go find something for your brother" I said yanking the jeans out of his hand

"what's wrong with getting him some G-Star?" He asked

"umm I don't know maybe because he's fucking four years old" I said smacking him in the back of his head

I wasn't playing around when I said Pete was slow. Only he finds it appropriate to buy a four year old designer jeans instead of a toy or something. I grabbed his arm and started to drag him out the store as if I were his mother.

"you needa chill, I was just playing around" He laughed

I just ignored him and continued to walk through the streets of timesquare. The traffic was so bad, I was almost about to bring my car but luckily we took the train instead.

"so you gonna tell me what got you glowing and shit?" He asked as we looked for the next store to go to

"what you mean?"

"you met someone, I can see it in the way you've been acting" He said

"how have I been acting?" I asked trying to avoid the subject

"nigga you not slick, so what's his name?" He asked

"Emerson" I sighed

"Emerson huh, where y'all meet?"

I began to tell him the whole story about how we met and how we spent basically the whole day yesterday together. I also let him know that I'm not 100% sure he even likes guys but for some reason I think he would be willing to make an exception for me.

I'm not blind, I can tell when someone is interested in me. I can also tell that Emerson isn't as straight as he claims, well at least is okay with being gay for me. I don't want to sound cocky but it's for sure he feels some type of way towards me, no straight guy would treat another guy like how he treated me yesterday, unless they're his brother.

"He seems cool...too cool. be careful" He said

"aww, is someone jealous?" I joked

"yes. I don't want someone hurting my best friend. if I could, I'd keep you all to myself" He said seriously

I've known for a while that Pete still loves me. I still love him too but I've made sure to change it into a friendly love and not a romantic one. I think the reason it's taking him longer to move on from me is that he's the cause of our relationship ending, plus we've been so close even after the breakup.