sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 7: ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴍᴏʟᴇsᴛᴏʀ

• Wednesday | December 13, 2017 | 7:17am •

For the first time in my life I could say that I woke up to the most beautiful sight ever. He looked so handsome while he slept, finna make me get under the covers and wake him up to the best feeling in the world. But he's not ready for that yet.

"are you staring at me?" He asked without opening his eyes

"no" I lied

There was a moment of silence before he slowly opened his eyes instantly finding mine.

"liar" He whispered

"no I'm at truther" I said with a smirk

"yeah whatever"

He threw the covers off of him and got out of the bed walking towards his closet.

"where you going?"

"I have a job, or did that somehow slip your mind?" He said

"wow so you're just gonna leave me here alone, bored and with nothing to do?"

"would you like to come with me?" He asked

I noticed he was putting on his clothes without even taking a shower, typical dude.

"to do what, and nigga you're not gonna take a shower before going to work?"

"nah I'll only be there for one hour, after that I'm out to the gym. and you're the one complaining about me leaving you alone so you want to come or not?"

I do need to go to the gym, I've been slacking for the past month.

"what gym you go to?" I asked

"The one in this building, where else?" He chuckled

"there's a gym in this building, I didn't know"

"oh yeah you live on the 7th floor I forgot. It's only for floors 40 and up, the pool too. I'll take you with me though, we're allowed guests" He explained

"well then let me go get changed" I said before hopping out of his comfortable ass bed

"don't take too long or I'm leaving ya ass" I heard him say as I walked out his room

Whatever.

I got in the elevator which was conveniently in his living room. He's so blessed to live somewhere like this. This is gonna be me in 5 years, I just need to keep hustling and grinding.

The elevator ride down to my floor was about a minute and a half. Hopefully I'll get used to it because it seems like I'll be at Emerson's often. I unlocked my door and rushed to my bedroom to get changed. I don't know what is appropriate attire for a modelling agency so I just put on some joggers, a jacket and some random sneakers for me to work out in. After that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth real quick then went to the living room to wait for Emerson.