Sin 1: The Bar

She was hot.

Sun-kissed skin, long legs, irresistible red lips.

Everyone wanted a piece of the woman in the corner of the bar.

Wanted her to notice them but her mind was elsewhere.

She knew she had the attention of everyone in the room. Everyone except for him. The nerdy guy at the end of the bar, his eyes on his drink his brown hair falling in his eyes.

He had taken his glasses off, they sat on the bar next to his untouched glass of beer.

The woman gritted her teeth how could he be as self absorbed to not even notice the fine beauty that sat a few barstools down from him.

He must be stupid. The woman stood not caring that her already high dress rode further up her leg earning some hungry looks from the men in the room.

She walked swinging her hips before sliding into the seat beside the guy he glanced up from his glass before sighing and looking back to his glass.

This angered the woman even more. It took all her effort to push down the dark anger, but instead smile seductively at him, speaking to him in a voice made of silk.

"Haven't seen you touch that beer all night."

He ignored her using a straw to push the ice around in his drink.

Her eye twitched.

"Could you possibly stop staring at me?" He muttered annoyed.

The woman was taken aback. She blinked once, twice, before her hands began curling into fists of rage.

"You haven't touched your beer? Don't you like it?" It was a female bartender.

She was talking to the nerdy guy. The woman watched as the nerdy guy's mood brightened when the bartender spoke to him.

"No, it's not bad at all." He practically jumped from his chair at the chance to speak with her.

"Well that's good." She went to turn to leave taking some empty glasses with her.

"Wait!" She turned around to face him. "I was wondering if you'd like to catch up later. After your shift."

The bartender paused for a moment considering his offer. Smiling,she nodded her head in agreement.

The woman watched the exchange between the two people feeling like there was a hole in her chest.

Her eyes darkened as she felt the hole fill with darkness and rage she knocked his glass of beer onto the floor, it smashed upon impact.

But she was outside before anyone could say a word.

She pulled her coat closer as the cold night air hit her skin.

"I don't understand stupid love." She put her hand over her heart unconsciously.

"All I know is that I want it. I want all of it."