Sin 5: The Mall

She just loved how she looked. Always making sure she walked past mirrors so she could admire herself wherever she went.

"Why am I here?" Her sister spoke up from behind her.

"Because, Gluttony( fourth sin), if I'm going to take the day off I'm going shopping. And you know me I never shop alone. I would have taken Greed but she was busy sleeping after spending the night clubbing." She flipped her golden hair earning a few glances from the people around her.

"But its bad enough we are skipping school, but we are going shopping. Where are you getting the money anyways?" Gluttony pulled her handbag back onto her shoulder as she followed her sister through the aisles in the store.

"Same way Greed pays for things, dad's credit card." At this Gluttony's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Dad's credit card!!!"

"Yeah. Oooooh look at that dress!" Her attention was drawn to a pretty teal dress.

"It wouldn't work on me, but you, yes I could see you in a dress like this going to prom. We'd be the stars of the night, you and I." She rambled on to herself.

"Ah, well actually, I wasn't considering going, to prom." Gluttony flinched waiting for her sister's response.

"What do you mean your not going to prom? She didn't turn around to face her sister.

"I mean, I don't exactly like going to proms or social outings." Gluttony confessed sheepishly.

"Do you understand what social status is?" She turned to Gluttony.

"Well yeah I-"

"Well Greed and I have spent a lot of time trying to get us high up on the social ladder. It's time more of the family helped, starting with you." She thrusted the teal dress into Gluttony's hands. "Go and put it on."

Reluctantly Gluttony took the dress and went into the change room.

She admired her nails as she waited for Gluttony.

She nodded her head a smile plastered on her face when Gluttony came out in the dress. "Give us a twirl."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes just do it." She growled. Sighing Gluttony slowly turned giving her sister a perfect view of the dress. "Nice, very nice. It's perfect!"

She quickly bought the dress before Gluttony could stop her.

As they left she held her head higher at the though of their soon to be rising social status.

How humiliating it was going to be for anyone who got in her way.