Unforgettable chapter 1

My name is Ellie greenwood, and this is my unforgettable story. I'm a 19 year old girl I live in London craft a big city.

My pain started from being a child I was an unwanted child , my mother cared and loved me but according to my father I ruined his career and life.

Chapter 1. How it started

My parents fighted a lot but not this bad when I was 10 when my father Derek greenwood bashed my mom Samantha ellhook, they usually caught but this this one was horrible everyone I the street heard everything my mom screamed for help, dad locked the door, neighbours banged on the door, men tried breaking the door down knowing that I was also in there. I sat there crying saying " daddy stop please daddy your hurting her!"

All her said was " shut up" then spat towards me, he throwed her around, pushing her to the ground. It all started over her starting her new job an a man there who flirted with her, she didn't exactly do anything wrong she told the man straight up she had a husband and daughter but dad was very self conscious and controlive.

I couldn't stand it anymore I tried to find a way ouT I saw a window that was open and climed out,I saw many people standing out the front trying to get up, they ran up to me and I asked if I was okay, all I said was " you need to get my mommy, he's hurting her" I sniffled.

The police showed up and told my next door neighbour mrs Latin to take me inside to her house and get me a bite to eat, she picked me up and I looked over her shoulder as the police broke down the door, I could see a little three the door to see a couch tipped over and glass on the ground.

I found latee found out my mom died that day, my dad brutally bashed her to the extent she died, my dad went to jail. I wasn't sure if I would ever see my sad again but I wasn't sure I even wanted to after what he did, I think he felt that I ruined him life so he wanted to ruin my life which is horrible!

Chapter 2. What happened to me

I got tossed around the foster system for about 1 and a half years till I got put into foster care with a family called the Bronx.

I had been there for about a year. With them and their daughter her name was Kate.

I was 14 and she was 15, we got along she was understanding but she didn't completely like me but we understood each other and each others past she had a tough up bringing too. She slept with boys who were 16 and 17 which I would never think of!

2 months later

I got my first letter from dad, I hadn't spoke to dad for 3 years.

The letter wrote

" Ellie baby it's daddy I'm sorry for all this, I didn't mean to do this to you or mommy I was going through stuff which you wouldn't understand it's not an excuse I know! I q

Chapter 3. Life going good?

When I turned 15 I started attending west bridge community school this school was for kids who have been through a shitty life, I meet a girl names Stacey and a guy named Elliot, I started hanging out with them more and more they introduced me to Bianca, hailey, Troy and Evan. They all understood me I felt excepted. I thought Troy was really attractive he understood me the most, he hugged me a lot which made my heart beat more for him.

8 months later

1 week till my 16 all my friends were planning to take me partying for my birthday even though we go party a lot so it wouldn't be very special, Troy told mr it was just gonna be me and him at the club on my birthday, I was sorta pleased we can spend time together I mean more than we already did.