Apology Accepted

Kerrington P.O.V.

Wassup I'm Kerrington Jamal Smith. I'm 22 years old born and raised in Atlanta. I have a clothing company that's booming. Moving on I'm 6'0, lightskin, tatted up, and if I must say I've been told many times that I'm very "daddyish". I'm not disagreeing because a nigga think he fine asf. Shit self hype is the best hype. But let's get down to the details that you want to know.

Yes, I am the nigga from the club. Brandon and Andre are my only friends that have been there since diapers. Why I ain't introduce myself to shawty last night? Well that would be because I like to observe before I attack. Lmao let rephrase that. She look like the type you take to meet ya moms not the type to fuck and then kick to the crub. Which is what some girls might say I do, can't blame me though. If she giving, I'm taking. But yea I don't just wanna fuck shawty although yesterday she was looking hella edible. I licked my lips at that thought. I got cut out of my thoughts by someone turning in my bed. I looked over and there was some girl I fucked last night laying there.

"Aye shawty! You gotta bounce I have somewhere to be" I said while tapping her

Like they always do she started complaining like the rest. It's always the same. Why I can't come with you? Are you gonna call? Where you going? This is what I don't understand about hoes. What makes you think I'm going to do or be anything with you if you opened your legs on the first night? Like come on now!! Be smart.

"Kerrington are you listening to me!?!?" she yelled

I sighed rubbing my hand over my face "Honestly ma, not at all. I just need you to hurry up and go because I have something to do at 10 and its 8:45. So can you hurry up?" I said irritated at the fact she was still here

"I should've listened to the rumors! You are a heartless nigga that doesn't care about anyone feelings except your owns!" she yelled crying as she got dressed

"That's not true ma. I care about my brothers feelings." I joked as she walked out the door

When she was out the door, before she could say anything I slammed it in her face. Mean? NOT AT ALL!! That was nessacery because if I would've tried to talk she would've been all day. Anyway I need to hurry up so I'm not late.

******

Love P.O.V

I woke up at 9:15 to get dressed for this photo shoot. I just put on basic leggings and a tank top because they were going to change me anyway. After I did my hygeine things, I took a few pictures then I was out the door. I pulled up at exactly 10 which was great because that was the time I needed to be there by. When I got to my dressing room, the hair and makeup team got started. Then the director came in telling me that the man that was over the clothing company was going to be coming to give me my outfit, and was the male model. I just nodded because I couldn't talk.

*******

15 minutes later

They were finally done with hair and makeup. I looked damn good if I do say so myself.