Starting Kiss

Love P.O.V.

It's been a whole week since the incident, and I've had no communication with Corey. Kerrington told me to take that as a sign that he doesn't care about me anymore, but I think that we just have miscommunication. Y'all understand yea? Jadai also told me to move on. However that came with a speech about me getting with Kerrington officially. I mean...... That doesn't sound too bad at this point because like he's always there for me when no one else is, and he is my bestie. Then again he's a man whore! I don't want to have to deal with hoes and shit. So I decided to test the water before I jumped right in.

I sat thinking for 15 mineutes on the best way to approch the conversation. If your wondering, no he's not here he's at the store getting me some groceries. It finally came to me while I was scrolling down my timeline on IG. I SHOULD DO THE LYRIC PRANK!!

*************

{ This is what the text conversation looked like}

{Song: Let's Get Married by VedotheSinger}

***************

Kerrington P.O.V

I was in the grocery store when I got this text from Love saying we needed to talk. I honestly was a little scared but then when she told me I was a blessing I felt special. Not gon lie, but I knew she was trying to send me a message. However I wasn't picking it up. She threw me off when she called me baby, yet we always call each other that so I'm not too worried. Anyway I was on my way back when my gal texted me telling me to pick her up. Now I know you like nigga wtf, but in my defense Love had a nigga. Honestly, I don't want to be with this girl anyway she just too much. Like she always want to know who I'm with, and what I'm doing. That shit be aggy asf.

By the time I pulled up to the condo, I was single. Not tryna be funny, but if I want to be with Love I have to focus on Love.

Walking up to the door with these groceries in my hand, I heard I Gotcha Man by Stona D playing. All I could do was laugh because I knew for a fact that that's Love and Jadai anthem.