Surprise Date

Kerrington P.O.V. 

It's been about a week since Love kissed me, and so far it's been cool. Nothing really has changed except the fact that we act more like a couple just with out the title. Lately, I've been trying to convince her to do something for her birthday that's coming up but she's not biting at all. Me being me, I wasn't going to let her not do it big for her special day. So I got in contact with Jadai, and we planning her a special surprise birthday dinner. I decided that we should go somewhere fancy, but Jadai said that that's not Love's style. Jadai suggested that we take her to Cheddar's because that's her favorite spot. Now, we just have to get Love to Cheddar's without suspicion. 

Right now though, I'm just chilling at home working on some new designs for my brand. As I was working on my fourth design, I got a call from one of my homeboys Chad. 

*Phone Conversation* 

"Wassup bro?" 

"Nun man I was just checking on you. Ain't heard much from you since we went to the club." 

"Oh, man I just been chilling. You know me I don't get into much anymore since I started my business." 

"Mhm, I heard you been ducked off because you caught you a lil bad jawn. Wassup with that brody?" 

"Yea man at the club I saw a lil jawn, but I ain't talk to her. Then the next day, for my photo shoot she was the model. Since then we been cooling it and caking it."

"Word? She got a friend because look I'm big free my"

"Yea her best friend single I think, but she crazy bro Jadai don't play no games at all."

"Man I can handle her, just put me in the door and I got it from there." 

"Aight man, I'll holla at you later. I'm bout to go handle some business." 

"Aight bro, stay safe." 

*End Conversation* 

When I hung up with him, I got in my car and headed to Subway to get something to eat for me and Love because I know she's going to be hungry when I get to the shoot. 

******************

Love P.O.V. 

This shoot has been going on since 6 a.m. and it's now 5 in the evening. When I tell you, my feet hurt like a mf it's the damn truth. And not only do my feet hurt, but I'm here because Kerrington decided he wanted me in every damn shot. I'm hungry and tired and just ready to go home. 

"Alright ladies, last shot! Make it count!" yelled the photographer. 

That surely did knock me out of my trance. As I was doing the last few poses, I saw Kerrington walk in with Subway in his hand. When the photographer called it a wrap, I sprinted to him and grabbed the food and walked right back to my dressing room. 

"Damn it's like that," he said with a chuckle. 

"Hell yea, it's like that because honestly I'm done with you for sure. My feet hurt and I'm the most sleepiest person alive right now if that's even the word to use," I told him my voice laced with attitude. 

His face changed real quick, and in that moment I knew I messed up. 

"You better fix that damn attitude, before I fix it for you. I don't know why you complaining because the money is green and that's what should matter to you. Now change so we can go I have a surprise for you," he stated with much authority in his voice. 

Not even going to try to lie because I can't. He is the finest nigga yo like deadass. I ain't ever, and I mean ever, been shut up. The way he takes charge then turns around and is a sweetheart is simply amazing. Usually, I like the sweet kind who cater to my everything, but with Kerrington it's like he's everything and then some.