Date Cancellation

Man this boy is finer than 4 glasses of wine but Corey😍👅

*********************

4 MONTHS LATER

Kerrington P.O.V

"Mhmm right there! Harder CareBear!" she yelled

No, we're not having sex although that would be nice. I smirked at the thought, but I'm currently giving Love a foot rub. Why you ask? Well she had a shoot this morning that didn't end until 4, and it's 5.

"I mean damn my hands feel this good. Just imagine how my di-"

"Let's not finish that statement and say you did. But you don't understand," she whined," I've been on my feet since 7 this morning."

You see for the past 4 months me and Love have gotten extremely close. Like the way we act you would think we were together. For example, yesterday we went to the mall, and I went into PINK with her. One of the workers made a comment saying 'Y'all are goals! I wish I could relate!'. Just like the rest we simply tell them we're just besties.

"I don't want to relate. You ugly anyway I don't see why they chose you." I joked

"Get beat up! You know damn well I'm finer than three glasses of wine." she spoke confidently

She ain't never lied.

"Nigga please, I'm finer than 4 glasses of wine." I said as I got up to go to the kitchen

As I was raiding her fridge, she came in slapped my ass.

"Aye!! Stop that gay shit mane!"

"What you looking for?" she asked

"Remember my leftovers from the restaurant yesterday, but I can't seem to find it. Did I take it home yesterday?"

"Yea I think..." she said too quick

"Oh yea because I swear I put it by your strawberries last night."

I knew she ate it because I saw the container in the trash.

"Have anything to tell me Cupid?" I asked while raising my eyebrow

"Actually, yea I do! I love you soooooo much CareBear!" she said with a huge smile on her face

That smile made me hard any day. She just don't understand what she does to me.

"Whatever you owe me some food."

I was so serious. I was looking forward to that damn food. All she did was nodded until there was a knock at the door. She walked away to get it, and I followed. When she opened the door, there was her boyfriend. I just mentally rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe! What you doing here? You said be ready at 8." she spoke

Before he answered her she let him in and they escorted themselves to the living room. Me? I went back to the kitchen to get me something to eat. Let me tell y'all this. I DON'T LIKE THAT NIGGA!! She met him when she was at a shoot like 3 months ago, and they just made it official 3 weeks ago. Now, it's not like the nigga is disrespectful to her or anything. It's the fact he don't want her hanging with me.

I see why though because one day last week we all went out to eat. By all I mean all. Me, Love, Ole boy, Brandon, Jadai, Andre, and Deja. This old lady had came over to our table and was telling us that we need to stay together because it was obvious that what we had was true love. Like we always do we said that we were just besties. The lady went on to say that's how her and her husband got together. That made ole boy so mad, and since that day he doesn't like that. However I give no fucks because I was here first.