Chapter 16

Betty Cooper:

Warm lips pressed themselves to my neck, as a loud moan leaves my parted mouth. I could feel the heat spreading through out my body as Jughead hands roamed. He quickly turned me around, pressing me up against the side of the cabinet, as our lips collided once again. 

My cheeks flush as his hand dips under the fabric of my shirt. Caressing his way up my body in a sinfully sexy way, my mind becomes hazy as I wrap my legs tighter around his torso. Wanting to feel some type of friction as he pushes me up on top of the counter, standing in between my legs. 

A husky groan leaves him as his lips move downward. From my jaw to the valley between my breasts. My breathing becomes ten times faster, as I pull at his hair. His beanie long gone as I stare down at him. His eyes glancing up to meet mine ever so often. His irises full of desire and lust, as his pupils stand out. Dilated. 

"God," I breathe as his soft lips meet mine once again, his fingers lingering over the hem of my shirt. We pull away only briefly so that small action can be made, leaving me in my pastel pink bra. I wish I had worn something, I don't know...A little more sexy. But I had no idea this was going to happen. 

My hands pull at his lower back, pressing him completely against me. As I buck my hips up, trying to meet his. His breath staggering during the process.

I loose complete self control when I feel his fingers lingering on my upper thigh. Heating pooling below just thinking about what was about to come. 

And when his hands pull my skirt higher up on my body, I know that tonight is a night I'll remember for the rest of my life. 

I bring his lips back to mine, wanting to feel that soft sense of pleasure. My breath hitches when I feel his fingers trace over my panties. My eyes squeeze shut, just by the little sense of contact. But they reopen quickly, when I feel his fingers dip beneath the thin piece of fabric. I can't help the moan that leaves me, as his fingers begin to work their magic. My entire face is probably a bright red by now, but I don't care. This is the best feeling. 

"Oh my god," I slightly screech when his fingers thrust into me. My body wobbling slightly as I latch onto him for support. His lips continue to trail down my neck and collar bones. Licking and nipping, helping to bring myself closer and closer to release. 

My hair sticks to my forehead as the burning in the pit of my stomach increases. 

Moans continue to escape as I bite down hard on my bottom lip. Seeing stars behind my eye lids as his skill fulled fingers work at my sensitive bundle of nerves. I can hear him groaning into my neck, as my fingers trail under the fabric of his shirt. Tracing over his lower stomach as I lean my head into his chest. My entire body of fire. 

"Yes," I loudly moan into his shirt, as the burning rises and rises. And soon I'm almost screaming, I find my release. I throw my head back in pleasure, my breathing erratic. Wow, who knew I was this vocal. 

I lightly chuckle into his chest as I come down from my ecstasy. I look him in the eyes. His face flushed just like mine as his lips are swollen. His eyes still full of desire, as he presses into me, I raise an eyebrow, a slight smirk on my lips. Oh I see how it is. 

My hands trailing to his belt buckle, as his faces flushes into an even deeper shade of pink. 

But of course the moment has to be ruined, when the loud ringing of one of our phones blasts through the kitchen. Startling us both as we jump. 

                                                                                      **

SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I WANTED TO HURRY AND WRITE THIS LITTLE BIT OF SMUT FOR YOU ALL.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY WITH IT, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

<3<3<3