Chapter three

AS ALEX OPENED HIS EYES, EVERTYTHING CAME BACK TO HIM. JASON AND AMY HAD SLEPT AT HIS place. He asked them to stay because of the dangerous man(or woman) who was driving around killing innocent people.

A ray of sun sliced Alex's wide bed. He was lying on his stomach and the view of Jason on the floor in his room excited him. Jason slept like a baby, he noticed. Just to annoy him, Alex grabbed his pillow and threw it onto Jason's face.

"Hmmm,"

"Wake up, big boy."

"What time is it?"

Alex grabbed his phone from under his pillow, unlocked it and said: "It's nine twentyseven."

"Then let me sleep," Jason muttered.

Amy was on the floor, on the left side of Alex's bed. She was wide awake when Alex looked at her. They both smiled.

"Morning," Alex said.

"Good morning."

"What are we doing today?" Jason asked, eyes still closed, face on the pillow.

Alex turned to Jason. "I don't know. I was thinking about spending some time with both of you."

"I can't," Amy protested. "It's Saturday, isn't it? I have to get back to my flat and then go see Mila."

"OK," Alex responded. "Then we'll find something to do with Jason."

"I'm sure you will," Amy whispered, making it difficult for Jason to hear. She winked.

"Amy, you can go. You don't want to be late for Mila."

"Screw you, Alex." She smiled. "I'll take a shower at my place."

She got out of her "bed" (which was a mattress) and kissed Alex on the cheek. "I'll call you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

Amy took a look around the room, seeking for her clothes.

"They're in the living-room," Alex affirmed. He knew Amy so well that she didn't need to put it in words for him to understand that she was looking for her clothes. She went to the living-room.

"Jason, do you want to shower first?"

"Yes, just five more minutes of sleep and I'll shower," Jason said, eyes still closed.

"Up, now!" Alex shouted. Being with Jason amused him. He had really missed him that he was dumbly smiling.

"God. Okay, sir!" Jason said, getting rid of the covers promptly. Before heading to the bathroom, he stuck his tongue out at Alex.

Alex ignored him and kept smiling foolishly.

WHAT ELSE COULD ALEX ASK FOR? HE WAS SITTING ALONE WITH JASON IN HIS OWN APARTMENT, gazing at the beautiful man with his defined muscles. Those muscles that made his body look unique and fascinating.

They had not seen each other for a considerably longtime but now that they were together, they could forget about it. Should they?

Alex and Jason were alone. Amy had just left. She had to meet Mila – a friend of hers whom Alex thought was kind. He either liked someone or disliked them. It was easy: when he met a person, he observed his attitudes, reactions and his speech. After five minutes he could probably decrypt his target. Whenever he disliked someone, he – without hiding anything – explained to Amy what he liked and what he did not appreciate in that particular person. It may seem like judging someone but as a matter of fact, he did absolutely not judge. The analyzing took place in his head and only Amy knew the results.