Chapter Fourteen

"GUYS, MEET ELIAS PINTEY," SAID AMY. "ELIAS, MEET MY DEAR FRIENDS, ALEX AND JASON." "Hi," they both answered at the same time, smiling.

"Guys, Elias is my childhood friend," explained Amy, "his parents left France when he was eleven to come and live here in England. He speaks fluently French and English." He glared at her and grinned.

"Come, let's sit." She pointed to an armchair and then sat next to the boys on the bed.

Alex examined the young man's clothes. "Do you work here?"

"Yes, it's been three years. I mostly work at the reception." He stopped to clear his throat. "It was really nice seeing you here, Amy. I have to go and work. I shouldn't sit here for a longtime. " He stood up and nodded at both men sitting next to Amy. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," said Alex.

"Nice to meet you too," Jason admitted.

After assuring that the thin man had seen himself out, Jason smiled. "What's wrong these days? We keep running into people!" He laughed loudly.

"Anyway, where were we?" Alex asked, brushing Jason's cheeks with his somewhat callused fingers. He looked into the other man's eyes for a few seconds. When staring became strange, he leaned closer and kissed him.

"For God's sake, get a room!" Amy announced mockingly.

"We already have one," said Jason, winking at her.

THE NEXT MORNING THEY HAD DECIDED TO GO SHOPPING. AFTER EXPLORING SOME SHOPS, AMY, Alex and Jason wanted to ride London Eye.

Hours past and they wandered in London, exploring every single point of it, interacting with strangers and watching musicals in the street. People in London seemed friendly to them. The society showed keen interest in French people. The three friends enjoyed seeing vendors trying to speak French. Alex, Amy and Jason had no problem talking English. It had always been an interesting and primordial language for them back at school.

A few hours had past and they were now walking in the grand halls of the hotel in the direction of their rooms. Halfway through, they saw Tobias Michel knocking on their doors from far away. Alex and Jason wondered what made him knock on their door.

As he saw them arriving, he turned and stretched his arms then said, "I was just looking for you."

"We were wandering and shopping," explained Jason, showing the bags in his arms, his veins popping out from his upper arm, biceps visible. "Did you want anything in particular?" "No..." he paused. "No, no. Nothing," he said with a trembling voice. "Just wanted to check up on you... ask you if you wanted to visit London... clearly, you've already done it." He smiled then vanished in the hallway.

"That was weird," said Alex, opening the door to his room with his blue colored card.

After entering, Alex announced he was going to take a shower. Wandering in London exhausted all men, even one with stamina like his.

A few minutes later, he stood naked under the splashing, warm water of the shower. His tiredness flashed away with the dirt and sweat that covered his chiseled body. The only thing he strongly desired under the shower now was Jason. He wanted Jason's hand on his body, stroking his abdominals from behind. He wanted to feel that tangling, soothing sensation he felt when Jason kissed the back of his neck. He wanted to hold Jason under the shower, stroking and kissing and nipping and biting. His desire had unleashed itself demandingly, asking for more and more.