Chapter 3: Date

Chapter 3: Date

Bumalik nalang ako sa profile ni Ace at ikiclick na sana yung unfriend but someone sent me a message. And It’s him, Ace.

Ace Sammuel Javier

Hi classmate! :) ♥

What's with him this time? And what's with the symbol heart? I sighed. The last time i checked, we're not even close except from the incident happened earlier. Ugh! Bakit kasi keilangan pang mangyari yun?  I decided to ignore his message and again when I'm about to click 'unfriend' his name popped out in chat box.

Ace Sammuel Javier

ouch! seenzoned? :'(

Who cares? bakit first time ba niyang ma-seenzoned? Ang FC niya infairness!

Ace Sammuel Javier

hey! The payment! ;)

Oh! I merely forgot about that. Really alyssa? How will i forget the payment. better be said as  'utang'? I laughed bitterly. So I typed.

Alyssa Ramirez

tomorrow, 12 at school's graden

I didn't bother to wait for his reply and quickly click log out. Yeah right, I acted like a bitch instead of being friendly, be sorried or thanked him. But how can i be friendly with him, when all i remember was that most embarassing moment happened earlier? He took away all my pride and embarassment. Yes, I blamed him because of his oh so sitting position of him! But most of all, I blamed my younger sister siya ang puno't dulo ng lahat. tsk!

And just thinking of Sammuel, hindi naman kami close, ngayon ko lang rin siya nakilala kahit na last sem pa pala kami magkaklase, then magchachat siya? weird. Or gusto niya lang talaga makuha yung bayad? Ugh! Better to sleep than frustrating myself because of him.

***

"Goodmorning sis!" she greeted me with a smile. This brat! How can she managed to smile at me when I buried burden yesterday!

"you brat!" I hissed.

"can't you just greet me first good morning?" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. My bad! Kundi ko lang to kapatid, malamang nasabunutan ko na'to.

"Alyanna!" i said in serious tone. "Don't you just rolled your eyes on me or you want me to tell mom what you did yesterday?" I grinned. She's just 16 at tinakas niya yung kotse ko kahapon. Way to go little sisy. Pasaway!

Her eyes widened. "NO. You won't" she said.

"what made you think i won't tell it to mom? Paano kung may nangyaring masama sayo?" I've always been a good ate to her. No. LOL. Lagi ko lang siya pinagbibigyan at hinahayaan sa mga ginagawa niya. She knows her limit. And what she did yesterday is not so really good especially on my part.

"pretty pretty please sissy!" she made her puppy dog eyes and i'ts time for me to rolled my eyes.

"what?" i smirked.

"Aish!" she sighed. alam naman niya kasi na walang epekto sakin yung pagpapuppy eyes niya! LOL. "First, I'm sorry. I know my fault" that's what i like about her, she's a brat but she knows when to apologize. "Second, Please don't tell it to mom and dad. I'll do everything." She said pleadingly. Saying sorry is enough for me. I'm her ate and it's my responsibilty to look fo her.