14

Paradise pov

I heard a small knock on the restroom door. It was Dan.

Dan: Paradise please open up, I know your upset but please open the door for me and for your mum, she wants to speak with you.

Paradise: I can't open the door...

Dan: Why not?

Paradise: Because I don't want to see my mother in that state. I can't bear to look at her without shedding a tear.

Dan: Sweetheart it's okay I promise. We'll get through this together, I'll take care of you and will protect you from negativity. It breaks my heart to see you upset.

Paradise: But my life is so screwed up... my dad didn't give a shit about me, my mom smokes and drinks 24/7, no one wants me because all my family are dead from overdose. I'm trying so hard not to follow that path but it taunts me that my life is shit! I can take my life right now and no one will care!

Dan: Paradise I'm different, I do care about you... I want to support you... to see you happy.

Paradise: But I don't want to except the fact that I'm losing the only person that loves me in the family alive.

Dan: I love you, I know it's hard but you have to let go and start fresh. It'll be okay, I promise.

Paradise: Dan... I'm trusting you on this.

Dan: Okay, thank you.

Paradise: I guess I should come out now...

Dan: Yeah.

He said obvious that I should come out. I opened the door and looked up at Dan's tall frame. He instantly hugged my fraile figure, my arms responded by hugging him back.

Dan: Don't scare me like that anymore.

He mumbled on top of my head because I'm short as hell.

Paradise: Can I go see my mom for the last time?

Dan: Of course. Just come out once your done.

Paradise: Okay it'll take a minute.

Dan: That's fine.

Dan went to sit in the waiting room while I went back to my mom's room not ready to say goodbye to her. She's all I got...

Once I entered I seen her looking very lethargic and watching a small television that the hospital provided.

Paradise: Mom...

Mom: Yes hun?

Paradise: I love you and will miss you a very lot.

Mom: I love you too... I-I know it's hard but it's for the best.

She gave me a small smile. I walked over to her bed and gave her a big hug then a kiss on the forehead. I held her hand and she whispered her last words to me.

Mom: Be a good girl for me...

Paradise: Okay.

Then the doctor walked in to remove her from the room so they can put her down.

I came to the waiting room up front where Dan was and all I could do was hug Dan tightly and cry into his chest. She's gone... my mom is gone...

Dan's pov

I felt bad for Paradise I really hated to see her upset.

Dan: Come on let's get you home.

Paradise: No, can I come back to your flat?

Dan: Sure lets go.

Once we left the hospital we hopped into my car and drove to my flat. Paradise fell asleep in the car. Once we arrived at my flat I didn't want to wake Paradise so I carefully picked her up bridal style, she was so light so there wasn't any troubles for me to carry her.

After I opened the door I carried her to my room and layed her on my bed. I decided while she was sleep I'll change my clothes and hop in bed with her.

When I was done changing I ordered pizza and once it arrived I woke Paradise so she can eat since we both haven't eaten all day.

Dan: Paradise sweetheart?

She opened her eyes in an instant, squinting slightly because of the lamp that blinded her eyes for a split second.

Paradise: Yeah Dan?

She asked sleepily.

Dan: I ordered pizza since we haven't ate all day, come down and get some.

I said with a warm smile to make her comfortable. She looked tense and very lethargic. I know how heart broken she is that her mum is gone. I'll make her happy and joyful again.

Paradise: Cool... hey um can I borrow a shirt to sleep in just for the night? It's okay if you say no I-

I cut her off.

Dan: No need to ramble, of course you can sleep in my shirt. Which one would you like?

I asked with a small chuckle.

Paradise: Thanks... sorry for rambling. Could I wear your 'WWCOMS' shirt? The one with the dripping triangles...

I laughed at her shyness. She's so cute which makes me fancy her even more.

Dan: Haha, of course you can babe.

That was weird calling her 'babe' it probably freaked her out, I hope not...

Paradise: Thanks, 'babe'.

She said with a smirk. God that smirk turned me on. I waited until she changed from her clothes to attack her with kisses.

Dan: I'll stay in here while you change.

Paradise: Aww your gonna wait for me?

Dan: Yeah.

She took her clothes off slowly as if she knew what I wanted and she wanted me to suffer. It was torture and pleasure at the same time.

She was about to put the 'WWCOMS' shirt on but I couldn't resist.

Dan: Fuck this I can't wait anymore.

I mumbled loud enough so she can hear me then I pushed her against my wall and kissed her roughly but passionate at the same time. She moaned against my lips while my hands traveled down to her waist. I then started to kiss her neck. She moaned even more.

Dan: You like that baby?

Paradise: Yes Danny don't stop.

She panted as if her voice will explode in moans. No longer was she holding back as her voice erupted the room with beautiful moans.

I want to show her how much I love her tonight...