If We Switched Bodies For A Day Part Two

A comeback... C;

Recap~ I woke up. I blinked a couple of times, and then yawned. I got my arms out from under the blankets, stretching them till I hear my bones pop. I slit my eyes open, weird.

All I could see were grayish, darkish.

And that's when I realized..

I looked around to my surroundings. A lot of things were changed. My room was a bit messy. Clothes were on the ground, plates and leftovers were scattered on my desk. Even the computer was a bit jogged. The mouse was flipped and the computer screen had a screensaver of cute doggies. I looked down at myself. I was wearing some kind of swim-looking-shorts and I was..

SHIRTLESS.

OH MY GOD. WAS I WEARING A BRA, OR-

Then, it hits me.

I was in a different bed. A different room. A different house.

And in a different body.

Oh dear, oh my freaking dear.

I thought this could only happen in movies, yet, today, I knew, it would happen to dear, innocent Naomi.

I was in the body of Jordan Wallace.

The artsy fanatic guy who, was also the school prankster.

Yet, this didn't worry me.

What worried me was the question that immediately popped in my mind.

'WHO IS IN MY BODY?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye, aye aye. Jordan's body is like all awkward and weird. Not to mention that he can't.. well he doesn't have vision like mine. It's very... unnatural without glasses. And since Jordan is colorblind, it brings on to my uncomfortable-ness. Not going to complain, since this was like Jordan's whole life and he lives like this for forever, I think it may be time to see myself in Jordan's shoes. 

Literally. All this guy wears is Converse. And how surprisingly tall this guy is (compared to me, not the other guys) his feet are kinda... small. They're not too small, but they also aren't that big compared to Bennett's and Declan's. I would say he's like a size seven or a six in men's. 

I waddled out of bed, taking a view of my surroundings. I see a lot of clothes scattered on the floor. A messy room and... what it looks like, a cheese pizza box hanging out from the bottom of the bed. I quickly spot a pair of glasses near a desktop and a phone sitting on the desk. I grab them both, putting the glasses on and turning the cellphone on. 

9:08. Eh, pretty early. Early enough to alert the guys! Oh my god, one of the boys are inside my BODY. A GIRL'S BODY. HOW WILL THEY REACT?

Declan would be super-duper awkward, since he is kinda awkward around girls. Bennett probably would be chill on the outside but internally screaming in the inside. And Jordan.

Dear lord, please help me if Jordan's in my body. He would be taking advantage of it. Nonetheless, it would give him many, MANY ideas on what to do. I am very scared for my life. 

I shift and start to get the use of these glasses. They help, yes, but they also feel very weird. It'll take some time for me to get used to. I sigh and turn on the phone again. I know Jordan's password, it's numbers of course. I open the Trace Ace App and pressed the emergency button which calls everyone in the group. I also spot some private conversations with the other guys... but i should respect his privacy. I put the phone to my ear and hear the dial. I also hear a click.

"H-hello?" I stutter. Jordan's voice is always excitable and jumpy, yet what I hear is a prepubescent boy. My voice with his voice, gosh. 

"YO. WHO IS DIS?" 

Has to be Jordan. 

"WHO THE HELL IS DIS?" 

Definitely Jordan. But... it sounded so deep voiced.

"Jordan shut the heck up." A blunt voice spoke. 

Bennett... That was Bennett.

"Yeah, I agree with Bent. Calm down." A squeaky yet strong voice said.

 So... The first voice was Jordan. The second was Bennett. And the third is Declan. 

"OKAY GUYS! WE HAVE A HUGE, HUGE PROBLEM AT THE MOMENT!" I loudly said in the phone. 

"I KNOW RIGHT! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MORE PIZZA ROLLS!! HOW COULD YOU BENT? HOW COULD YOU?"

"Oh my god. FOR THE LAST TIME IT WASN'T ME WHO ATE ALL THE PIZZA ROLLS."

"THEN WHO ELSE?"

"Oh. I don't know. MAYBE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ATE ALL OF THEM AT TWO IN THE MORNING WHILE LISTENING TO ED SHEERAN SONGS."

"GUYS!" I exclaim, shutting everyone up. "We have an even bigger problem than your supply of pizza rolls."

"Yeah no shi-"

"PROFANITY!"

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhh."

"Thank you. Now, all I know is that i'm in Jordan's body. Who's in mine?"

An awkward silence filled the call. I immediately start panicking. "WHO?"

"Not me." Jordan replied.

"Not me." Declan seconded. 

Which left... Bennett.

We all knew, Bennett Fraizer was in my body. "BENNETT."

"What?"

"You're in my body?"

"Yeah."

I start blushing a lot, flustered even. Bennett, my all-time crush, was in my body. Well, that sounded wrong. 

"So... If i'm in Jordan's body, Jordan's in who's body?" I ask, curiously. 

"I'm in Declan's." he replies quickly. He starts chuckling around.

"Jordan I swear to god if you use my body for any reason I will come and kill you whether or not if that's your real body." Declan threatens. You can hear the whimpering of Jordan the cease of it too. 

"Then... If Jordan's in Declan's body. That leaves Declan being in-"

"Bennett's." we all say in a unison.

Oh lord. This is going to be a wonderful day. Isn't it?

~~

This was just a quick chapter I made. I felt bad that I was updating my other book so quickly, I had to do something. Sorry for the wait my mangoes !!