April 2016 -

This is the tumblr month timeline/archive that documents a twisted whirl of poetic creation inspired by the man himself and of course, we have our typical fangirl moments as well. There's also a few funny digs at myself. Enjoy.
~

1st Apr - According to iTunes I've listened to the music box version of "As The World Falls Down" over 55 times. Hm, I think I'm a tad obsessed.

 Hm, I think I'm a tad obsessed

~

2nd Apr - Watching The Linguini Incident with my mother tonight which should be interesting considering the first time I watched the movie, I got so immersed with it that I loudly shouted obscenities at the TV.

Haha.
~
The ending to The Linguini Incident always puts me in a depressed mood and that sad but dignified piano doesn't help either.

Just so many unfulfilled dreams..in New York and my personal life.

(*sigh* I can only hope for such a fine life..)
~

3rd Apr - Y'know what makes me miss David Bowie the most?

That beautiful bright smile.
The world is so much darker without it.
(he was beautiful, so infectious, I'm sad just ignore me)
~
I'm not crazy..right ?

Am I the only one who adores The Linguini Incident soundtrack?

I'm not talking about that funky salsa restaurant music..haha. I'm talking about that piano..especially during the scene where Vivian wakes up to see Monte's arm around Lucy as they are asleep on the floor. It appears at the end credits again also. It's just such a beautiful delicate piece, it makes me sad/nostalgic for happier times..haha.

(seriously, music is a gift, I also love the piano too much in general)
~
I've come so far as a fan...it's so strange to look back and see what little I had of him then..compared to now.

I can't imagine my life without him. Life would seem pointless.

(I'm sad, don't touch me)
~

4th Apr -
Me: I love David Bowie and his entire being, I just want to hug him so much <3
Brain: Lol well you can't
Me: *jumps off cliff*
~
Mum: Y'know David Bowie could take any one of your poems and just make them sound amazing
Me: *stares wide eyed, starts to convulse*
Mum: What? I'm just saying he could!
Me: Uh-um..thanks..mum...yeah, cool..
~

5th Apr - The Linguini Incident.

Friend: What would you do if a guy ever wanted to marry you?
Me: Well I'd probably rob a restaurant with him first
Friend: WAIT WHAT
Me: Y'know it must have some great escape planned as well, that way you'll end up having sex on the floor with him
Friend: I'm so done with you.
~
Me: *smiles goofily at phone screen*
Friend: Aw, seems like somebody has a special someone!
Me: Oh no, I was just looking at pictures of David Bowie :)
Friend: You need a boyfriend.
~