Chapter 10

Third person---

Hasna frowned at Imad and he frowned back. "You're being stupid," Hasna muttered. 

"You're being stupider." 

"That's not even a word." 

"Well it should be because that's what you are." 

"Ommy, Ommy! Ice cream now?" their daughter, Nadiyya asked.

"Nadiyya, no. You already had an ice cream today." Imad's phone rang and he picked it up. Hasna ignored his conversation while she was explaining to Nadiyya why she couldn't have some ice cream. "What am I doing?" she thought aloud, "I'm explaing to a three year old." She heard Imad mention her name and looked at him. 

"My wife's name? Okay. H for horrifying, A for annoying, S for stupider, N for...Not nice and A for annoying again." Imad hung up the phone and glared at Hasna and then smiled at Nadiyya and then glared at Hasna again. 

"Thank you for that, Imad." Hasna frowned and then walked away. Nadiyya followed her and they both walked downstairs. She sat Nadiyya on the counter top and then kissed her mother-in-law's cheek before beginning to chop the onions. Imad came down and kissed his mother's cheek. He ignored Hasna and kissed his daughter's head.

"Are you still angry with your wife?"

"No..." Hasna snorted and put the onions in the pan. Imad looked at his wife's hand and frowned. "You cut your finger."

"Oh...It doesn't matter."

"Hasna, at least put a plaster on it."

"I said I'm fine." After Hasna cooked the food, she went and called Nadiyya who was playing with Imad. "Nadiyya, come on, it's time to eat." Nadiyya ran out the room and Imad stopped Hasna from leaving. "Imad."

"I'm sorry. I'm the stupider one."

"N for not nice? Even Nadiyya could think of something better. Being angry at you was part of Nadiyya's plan."

"You two played me?" Imad laughed and then kissed the top of her head. "Let's go and eat."

THE END!