Chapter VIII

3rd persons POV

As weeks are passing , Jennie's condition is getting really worse and in moments like this when her friends should be next to her , they are fighting , while one of them is remaking her love life , the other one is getting killed slowly by jealousy and guilt...

The people that are next to Jennie right now , is her secretary , ChaeLin and her girlfriends sister , ChaeLin knows how hard is for Jennie , while Jisoo's sister doesn't want to know , she's there just to support her...

Today , Jennie didn't want to move from her room , so she called ChaeLin to come at her with the researchers that they needed to do , as she didn't want to go at the Hospital today too , but she courage herself to do it , as she could feel saddness and guilt , thinking that if she wasn't going at work that day , and she accepted to come with her in Busan , Probably this wasn't happening , as she thinks is her fault more and more , the depression is getting bigger and bigger , as she's faking a smile just when she is with her Girlfriend...

"Jennie ?" Lisa interrupted her from her throuths "Unnie , we need to go home.." she said , while putting her hands on Jennie's shoulders "Go by yourselfs , I'm gonna stay here.." Jennie said , looking at her girlfriends face , petting her hand with her thumb..

Lisa didn't want to leave Jennie here in this situation and she didn't want to be alone with Chae-Young , as they are fighting and changing bad glances everytime they are seeing each other "We can't leave you here Unnie , we need to go home together.." Lisa said again while she was hugging Jennie , while Chae-Young was looking with anger at them from afar "No...please , I will call ChaeLin and she will drive you two home , I want to be alone , just with my Girlfriend..." Jennies's eyes were getting teary while she was facing her legs , again , feeling the guilt..

Lisa tried to comfort her again , while Chae-Young Runned out of the room , bursting into tears , as she is still loving Lisa even if she's into a relationship with Jimin , feeling the jeaulosy killing her inside...

Jennie and Lisa didn't hear when the door open , as Chae-Young leaved , Lisa was sitting next to Jennie , hugging her thightly , comforting her how much she can , but this is happening very rarely...she tried to hold her tears , but she couldn't anymore , Jennie started to cry without stopping , wetting Lisa's Blouse , as Jennie started to hug her too , by her waist , as Chae-Young courage herself to join in the room again , she was on the window them hugging...but this time she didn't mind , she just joined the room , standing in the corner , with her arms crossed at her chest , avoiding Lisa's gase....

Chae-Young was still loving Jennie as a friend , but she was thinking that she's more trying to steal Lisa from her , and this jeaulosy isn't good at all , as she didn't observe Jennie's condition , she just wanted to go home , and cry her soul out..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys , yeah I know , a lame chapter but I'm trying to dig it in as I can , making you to understand more from it and to get what's happening..

I have some questions for you !

1 . Do you think something will happen between Lisa and Jennie ?

2 . Will Jisoo be good ?

3 . Jennies's Condition will let better or it would drive her into a point that she can't get out of it ?

4 . Will Chae-Young stop being jeaulos and she will start to help Jennie to get over depression ?

You don't need to answer them...just ask yourself this questions and if you want leave your answers !