'living forever' a Calum Hood ♡fanfic

CHAPTER ONE

Camile's P.O.V.

ughhhh!!...(phone alarm goes on playing~teenage dirtbag~)

."Its only been recently iv'e been waking up so late , and i dont know why but i just always look like a dead zombie." it really disgust me looking in the mirror with my fucking discoloured,uneven face.

Of course i had to slap some bb cream and powder on my face at least for today anyway.I was just using my arapostalle shirt and a jack willis jeans that was alredy thrown on my bed the night before. Just as i had finished brushing my teeth, i had nearly forgoten to take my tablets dowstair with me but i had to eat first .Gazing at the clock class started at 9:00 a.m. and it was 8:40 a.m. already so i just rushed reaching for the cereal bar in the corner and got in the car for school. . .

The time was 8:54 i had exactly enough time to take my books out from my locker and race to class . I admit i was a slight bit late once i got there .I sat in my seat i hated it it felt like i was sitting on bricks .

On my left was my best friend since the 4th grade Calum ,sitting at the table behind me .To my right a quiet transfer student from New Zeland named Steff and Luke sat behind me . I was very talkative in class especialy to to the guys ,but Luke was always the one blamed for it ,and obviously i felt bad about it .But what are you gonna do ?

~the end of class~bell rings~

I walk out of english class and i wait outside for for the rest of the guys and Ira.There was gonna be a end of year omeeting in the basketball court and we were all going the same way anyway.While walking down the hall i was thinking about the plastics like in "mean girls" but Ashton had completely ruined that image he had to act like a retarted monkey hahah.. tripping over his own shoelaces .The mood just died altogether

Cami-Well thanks a lot for that ash ,completely ruined the mood (sarcasticly) huhhh.. are you ok?

(Michael grabs ashtons arm and picks him up of the ground)

Ira- Its starting c'mon guys ,we wont have any where to sit if were late and im not sitting on your bony ass calum .Alright

Calum -jeez i was just trying to be good.

luke- you ok ash?

Ashton-yeah.

we got to the basket ball court early suprisingly!

We sat at the very back honestly we probably wouldn't even listen to this meeting thing .Well Micheal would,maybe.

Once i sat down only one thing came to my mind the thaught about Calum leaving ,it sadened me the fact that he was going to drop out of school for music. But i supported most of his decision all of us did, including his parents.