a short letter from the author

First thing first: Hi, thanks for choosing this story. To be honest, this story is the longest YET I've ever written. Because I was in total "sickness" period while I was writing this. I was totally lost and really losing grip from everything and just like any other days, I'd flip either my sketch pad or my laptop to calm myself down. It was supposedly just an excerpt because I'm not the kind of person to finish her piece. I prefer my pieces as fragments. It was 3am that time when I realized that I already wrote too long for it to be called as an excerpt, so my sweet brain decided to make the supposedly excerpt into a story.

I just honestly let it all go here and this story has been my friend the entire summer. By far, I already wrote 12 Chapters for this story and still writing whenever possible.

Whatever was written here, please note that: 1) Some stuff here are from personal experiences or from someone I know in real life. 2) Please do not be surprised if you're going to be reminded of some songs as you read, only because I used some songs as an inspiration on writing this.

I hope you guys would like B&W just as much as I do. Again, thank you. ❤️

Love,

author