Whats wrong?!

Jake's POV

So I was thinking of a plan so Erika can leave my room without team 10 noticing, the only problem was that chance or Anthony where gonna come into my room any minute because they always wake me up if I sleep in.

Jake: okay I'll go downstairs and distract team 10 while you sneak into your room and pretend like you just woke up.

Erika: uhh ok? I'm not sure how you're going to do that but good luck.

Jake: can I get a kiss for good luck? *smirks*

Erika: Jake!

Jake: what? On the cheek?

Erika: ugh fine

Erika gives Jake a kiss on the cheek but Jake moves his face and she ends up kissing him on the lips.

Erika: Jake! *she blushes*

Jake: *laughs* you're so cute when you blush

Erika: just go get dressed

Jake: ok ok I'm going

Erika secretly smiles and goes to the bathroom to wash her face, Jake comes in half dressed not knowing she's in there. Erika looks up in the mirror and sees Jake in his boxers.

Erika: omg Jake!

Jake: oops sorry didn't see you in here, I'll get dressed in the closet.

Erika: no it's fine I'll go lay on the bed

Erika goes into the bedroom and lays down on the bed while Jake takes a shower.

Erika's POV

I was laying on Jake's bed scrolling threw twitter while Jake was taking a shower in the bathroom, while I was laying I heard chance and Anthony coming upstairs. I started panicking, I quickly ran into the bathroom locking the door forgetting that Jake was in there taking a shower. He was getting out and noticed I was there, he was about to say something but I quickly ran up to him not caring that he was in a towel and put my finger over his lips.

Erika: shhh

Jake: Erika what are you doing? *he whispers*

Erika: chance and Anthony are in your room looking for you

Jake: seriously? Ugh they pick the worst times ever

I was so close to Jake that I didn't notice that I put my hand on Jake's chest.

Erika: Jake...

Jake: shh shh *he put his finger on my mouth and got closer*

Chanthony: yo Jake! Where you at?

Jake: ugh literally the worst moments, I just got out of the shower what's up!?

Chanthony: can you come out?

Jake: I'll be right back, you stay here *he whispered to Erika and went out there*

I couldn't help but wonder what they were saying so I put my ear on the door and listened

Chance: yo what took you so long to get up?

Anthony: do you have a girl over?

Jake: maybe

Anthony: yoooo, is it the same one from last week?

Jake: guys! Can you please just go? I'll come down later

Chance: we were gonna ask you to come with team 10 and us to the fair but it looks like you're busy with a girl *he laughs*

Jake: yup now go I'll talk to you guys later

I quickly move away from the door and think about what Anthony said, Jake had a girl last week? I knew he didn't like me that way. A tear went down my face as he entered, he noticed and quickly came up to me.

Jake: what's wrong?

Erika: what's wrong? What's wrong?!