First real date??!

And at that moment we stopped hugging and Erika was in shock just like me, that team ten just saw that.

Erika's POV

I wiped my tears away quickly and stopped hugging Jake. I looked at Tessa, who look worried and confused. I felt like running away but I knew for a fact that wasn't gonna happen.

Tessa: what's wrong?

Erika: Nothing T

Tessa: something must be, why are you crying? Jake what did you do?

Jake didn't answer, he probably didn't know what to say just like me.

Erika: he did nothing T, can you guys just leave me alone?!

Everyone just stood there in shock, I was confused did no one every hear me yell?? They all slowly left one by one except for Jake.

Jake: Erika are you sure your ok??

Erika: I'll live

I half smiled with tears in my eyes

Jake: do you wanna come up to my room?

Erika: but then everyone will ask questions

Jake: ok, how about we go out?

Erika: ok... but when?

Jake: in 2 hours, be ready k?

Erika: ok

And as I said that, Jake quickly kissed my cheek and left the room. I was so confused at that moment, I didn't know what to wear or what just happened with team 10. All that mattered right now was that me and Jake were going out on a date! Our first real date.

I quickly got into the shower and then got dressed into some black skinny ripped jeans and a white crop top with black boots. Then I put my hair up into a half up bun and the rest I curled it. I did some quick makeup and looked in the mirror, let's do this!

Jake knocked on my door and I opened it....

Jake's POV
Erika opened the door and my jaw dropped, she looked so beautiful. She smiled at me and I walked into her room.

Jake: damn Erika

Erika: do I need to change??

Jake: no way, I just think that every guy that walks by is gonna try to steal you from me.

Erika blushed and I laughed

Jake: cmon

I smiled and took her hand, team 10 were all busy doing something so they didn't really notice us leave. The first stop was the movie theater, we arrived and we were deciding what movie to watch.

Erika: horror or drama???

Jake: let's go with horror

Erika: which one??

Jake: what about?... the new Annabelle movie?

Erika: umm ok

She looked a little scared so I put my arm around her, I purposely picked it😏

__________________________________________

Hey peeps!

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter, let me know what should happen ;)

Don't forget to vote//comment!

XOXO

-Natie