1

Scenario: Kenzie is just a kid when she first meets Ashton. They're at Kenzie's cousin's wedding and they dance and have a grand time. A few years go by and Liza, Kenzie's friend, is marrying Luke Hemmings. After Kenzie's little speech, Ashton proposes to Kenzie. Now skip a few more years and it's Kenzie's wedding day. Brad, Kenzie's brother, and Liza, both give out speeches which are totally different for each of them. Skip just a few more years and Kenzie has twin girls. They're going to Liza's house for a party, where Kenzie surprises everyone, including her husband Ashton, that she's pregnant yet again with a boy.

Sitting at the table, I took a swig of the rum in my hand. Yes I'm only fifteen but my family lets me drink. My best friends, Liza and Michael are with me and my cousins. We're at my cousin, Max's wedding with his new husband Ben. Yes he's gay but we support him fully.

"And I told him to back off. He didn't so now I'm on probation." I told Liza.

She shook her hand and laughed lightly. "Kenzie, you are certainly something else." Liza told me and Michael nodded.

"You are a character alright." Michael said and looked at my drink. "Damn girl, isn't that your third dirnk?" Michael asked.

I looked at my drink and swirled the little bit left in it around. "Yea, it's fine though. I don't get drunk very easily." I said quietly.

"Well we know that for sure. You've had two full bottles of rum and champagne before without getting drunk." Liza told me.

Brad looked at me and shook his head. "You are the craziest little sister ever." He told me.

I smiled at him, drinking the rest of my rum. "I'm special so it's ok." I set the cup down and Liza looked behind me.

"Um, Kenzie." She said and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

She pointed behind me. "There's someone behind you." I turned around and saw the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes ever.

The guy smiled at me and scratched the back of his neck. "Um, hi. I'm Ashton." He introduced himself to me and I smiled back at him.

"Hey, I'm Kenzie." I said and he held his hand out. "Would you like to dance?" He asked and I looked at Liza.

She gave me a thumbs up and Michael just glared at Ashton. I rolled my eyes and set my hand on Ashton's. "Sure." Ashton stood me up and guided me to the dance floor.

Once we started dancing, we were laughing and having a good time. "So, what made you want to ask me to dance?" I asked Ashton and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He set his hands on my hips. "I saw you from across the room and thought you were beautiful. I just had to talk to you before the wedding ended." Ashton said and I blushed.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked him and a slow yet fast song came on.

He nodded. "Yes. Although I'm pretty sure your boyfriend doesn't like this, you are very beautiful." Ashton told me.

"Boyfriend?" I asked him, confused.

He pointed to the table with my family. "The red head. He was glaring at me when I asked you to dance." Ashton said and I knew who he meant.

"Oh!! You mean Michael." I shook my head. "He's my best friend and he's gay." I told Ashton and he blushed out of embarrassment.

"It's fine, everyone thinks I'm dating him because he's always by my side." I looked back at the table. "Honestly he's more like a brother to me than anything." I told Ashton and he nodded.