3

Scenario: Kenzie left Baltimore when she was thirteen; moved all the way over to Australia. Her friends were stuck in the boring Baltimore while she was in the exciting Sydney. Kenzie met her friends and boyfriend, before they slowly moved without Kenzie knowing where they were going. Now Kenzie is back and ends up surprising her friends and boyfriend.

It started as a normal day for everyone. Liza woke up early to get her siblings ready, Sloan slept in again, Kara had to scream at Sloan again. Then Rodney was late because Fern couldn't pick a shirt, Calum and Michael lost their keys. And of course Luke had to drag Ashton out of bed just to get him to school.

What about Kenzie? They all thought she was still in Sydney, Australia. But no, she had moved back a week ago and now she's late to her Chemistry class because her truck wouldn't start. No one knows this, which means they're all in for a huge surprise when they see her again.

Now Liza and two of the main six were sitting in the back, laughing about something Rodney had on his phone. "Mikals? You here?" Mister Al called.

"Right here!!" Liza shot her hand up and Mister Al nodded, looking down at his attendance sheet.

"I saw you Kara, Rodney was with you." Mister Al mumbled, looking closer.

"Sterling?" Everyone's head shot up. "Kenzie Sterling? Now I swear she moved." Mister Al said.

"Uh sir," Liza started. Meanwhile down the hall, Kenzie was racing to her class in her combat boots and army jacket. "She did move, back when she was thirteen." Liza told the teacher.

"Why is she on my attendance then?" The teacher asked just as the one and only slid through the class door.

"Sorry I'm late!!" She panted. "My truck broke down so I had to call an uber." She told the teacher.

Everyone looked at her like she had three heads until Liza spoke up. "Kenzie Sterling? The Kenzie Sterling?" Liza asked.

Kenzie opened her arms, her bag hanging off her left. "The one and only." She smirked. "Now come here you shits." Liza jumped out of her seat and tackled her best friend in a hug.

"Holy shit she's alive!!!" Aron exclaimed and Rodney pushed Liza out of the way, hugging his crazy friend.

"We missed you." Rodney said and Mister Al smiled at her.

"Kenzie it's nice to see you again." Mister Al pointed to the desks. "Now take a seat." He glared and the three sat in the back.

Kenzie propped her feet up in the desk and leaned back. "Now this is home." She crossed her arms and Liza stole Kenzie's bag.

"Let's see here..." Liza trailed off, rummaging through her friend's bag. Throughout the class, Liza kept asking Kenzie questions and the teacher constantly yelled at the four in the back.

Once the bell rung, the class gathered their things and hurried out to tell the rest of the school that Kenzie Sterling had come back from the dead. "Oh you'll love these new guys." Kara told Kenzie.

Rodney piped up. "Yea!! They're from Australia. I personally think Calum's hot but Sloan already called him." Rodney said.

Liza slapped him. "You're dating Fern." Liza said and Kenzie turned her head.

"Who?" She asked.

"Calum. He's got really squishy cheeks." Liza said.

Kenzie's face lit up. "Calum Hood!!" She screamed and ran for the cafeteria.

"Wait how do you know his last name!!" The three ran after her and she stopped in front of the cafeteria doors.

She cleared her throat loud enough for everyone to shut up and look at her. "I heard of a certain Aussie with chubby cheeks was here." She walked into the cafeteria and the three stopped at the door to watch her.