5

Scenario: Kenzie is with her friend, Liza and Liza's boyfriend, Luke. Kenzie is complaining to them about her sucky computer when her long time crush walks into the house holding a box of pizza. Kenzie instantly shuts up and takes the pizza, her crush suggesting that the play the pocky challenge, only this time with pizza crust.

"Kenzie just buy a new computer." Liza told me.

I shook my head. "I've had this computer for a year, and it's fucking expensive so I'm not buying another damn computer." I told her and she shrugged, laying down in her boyfriend's lap.

"You two are so annoying." I told them.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Please, you wish this was you and Ashton everyday." Luke said and I blushed.

"I do not." I said and he nodded.

"Sure." He said and the front door opened.

"I bring pizza, don't kill me." Ashton walked through the door and I shut up.

"Hey!! We were just talking about you." Luke smirked at me.

"Really?" Ashton asked and I jumped up, grabbing the pizza.

"Shut up, there's pizza." I said and set the pizza on the coffee table, opening it. "You always know my favorite pizza." I smiled at Ashton, taking a slice of Hawaiian pizza.

He nodded. "Gotta know you if I don't want to die." Ashton said and Liza grabbed a slice.

"She wouldn't kill you, you're her favorite." Liza said and bit into the pizza.

"Shut up Liza." I growled at her.

She shut her mouth and Luke took a slice of pizza, along with Ashton. I finished my slice and went to grab another but was stopped. "We should make this pizza interesting." Ashton said.

"It's pizza, what more can you do to make it interesting?" Liza asked.

"Let's play a game." Oh no, Ashton don't.

Liza smirked. "Like?" She asked.

"That pocky game, only with pizza crust." Ashton said and Liza smiled.

"Yes!! That's a great idea." Liza said and Luke nodded in agreement.

"I hate you all." I took a pizza slice but Ashton took it out of my hand and put his pizza crust in it.

"You are doing this with me." Ashton said and I froze.

Is he serious? Do the pocky challenge with pizza crust, with him?!?! "You've gotta be kidding." I laughed nervously.

He shook his head. "Nope, now show me how this game works." I looked at Liza and she smiled at me.

I sighed and held the crust up. "Two people bite into each side, and go forward. The first to pull away loses." I said and Ashton bit into the crust.

He raised his eyebrow at me and I bit the other side. "I'm gonna kill you later Liza." I mumbled.

"Why me!!" She yelled and I glanced at her.

She sighed. "Whatever, Kenzie." She said and I bit into the crust again.

Ashton did the same and we kept doing that until there was little left. I don't wanna pull away but I don't wanna accidentally kiss Ashton either. He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed, getting ready to take the last bite. Ashton did instead and connected his lips with mine.

I froze and he pulled away, smiling. "Looks like we both win." He smiled and I just sat there, frozen in place.

"Awe man, I think you broke her." Liza said.

"How the hell can he break her?" Luke asked and Liza looked at her boyfriend.

"He just can." Liza threw her pizza crust at me and out of reflex, I caught it in my mouth. "Maybe not." Liza said and I bit into the crust.

I pulled it with my hand and pointed the bitten crust at Liza. "You are dead." I said and she pushed Luke in front of her.

"I don't wanna die today." Liza said.

"What makes you think I do?" Luke asked and Liza looked at him.

"You love me." Liza said.

"Yes but she's scary." Luke said and Ashton pulled me to my feet.

"She's not that scary. Look at her, she's like a lost puppy." Ashton said and I bit back into the pizza crust, growling.

"Yea, a rabid lost puppy." Liza said and I tried to run at her but Ashton pulled me back.

"You are not aloud to kill people." Ashton said and I looked at him.

"Then can I eat my pizza in peace?" I asked him, pouting.

He sighed. "Sure." I smiled and took the pizza box, running into my room.

"Kenzie you forgot your computer!!" Liza yelled.

"Keep it out there!!" I yelled, laying on my bed with the pizza next to me. I bit into another slice and turned on my tv, going to Netflix. I turned on NCIS and smiled, watching the episode unfold.

About four episodes in and the pizza was gone. I paused the show and took the box out into my kitchen, throwing it away. I turned around and walked back to my room, seeing Ashton on my bed, holding my computer. "Hey." I said and he smiled at me.

"Didn't know you still had all those pictures from years ago." Ashton said and I nodded, sitting next to him.

"I look at them and remember all the fun times we've had." I said and Ashton set my computer aside, pulling me into his lap.

"Well I miss them." He said and nuzzled his nose into my neck. I laughed and turned the show back on.

"Kenzie, why were you blushing earlier?" Ashton asked me and I blushed again. He turned me to face him, so basically I was straddling him. "You're doing it again, cutie." Ashton said and my face turned completely red.

"I-I-I-" I couldn't speak.

Ashton chuckled at my awkwardness and kissed my cheek. "You really are adorable, no wonder boys love you." Ashton said, a little heartbroken.

"Boys love me?" I asked Ashton.

He nodded. "How do you not notice all those boys in school trying to flirt with you?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know, I never really thought about them." I keep thinking about you, Ashton.

"Well I don't think I'd ever have a chance with you due to those boys." Ashton mumbled but I heard him.

"What do you mean by you'd never have a chance with me?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side.

Ashton chuckled, kissing my nose. "I'm saying I love you Kenzie. I don't believe I'll ever have a chance because of the boys that are after you. They're all better than me." I shut Ashton up and kissed him softly.

He kissed me back and I leaned my forehead on his. "You're always going to have a chance, I love you too Ash." I whispered and Ashton held up Luke's pizza crust.

"Luke didn't throw it away. Go again?" Ashton asked and I bit the end of the crust, smirking.

"Let's go, drummer boy."

************************

I'm not gonna lie, this book is mainly Kenzie and Ashton one shots but I'll try my best to do the others. It's just hard with how my brain works ok!!! Well I love you blueberries, adios and enjoy!!

~Sammy