(V) Long Lost Sister

Leo + Reader (Siblings) [Edited]

Third Person POV

(Y/N) Valdez stumbled through the borders of Camp Half Blood, being chased by a cyclops and on fire, although the fire didn't harm her. 

People spotted her and she extinguished herself. The Apollo took her to the infirmary while the Ares kids and the Athena kids fought off the cyclops. All the other cabins either joined a side or split.

As soon as she got to the infirmary, she passed out. When she opened her eyes again, she saw a guy about 2 years older than her out cold holding her hand. She said "Leo, is that you?" 

"(N/N)? Ohmygods your awake I thought you'd never wake up!" He exclaimed, accidentally setting himself on fire.

"How are you still alive? What happened to you? Why was there a cyclops chasing me? How long was I out for? What-" you got cut off by him.

"Woah woah woah, one question at a time please. First answer. Okay so when mom died, we were the only survivors in that fire, seeing that we're fireproof." At that they both set our heads ablaze and laughed at the thought that they did the same thing. "As soon as I got to the orphanage with you, I ran away. As you know, I thought you were right behind me but you weren't. I went to go look for you the day after but you weren't there. So I just kept on running, hoping I'd see you again. Okay, next answer. You were chased by a cyclops because..." and he explained all about demigods and mythology and his adventures with the 7. "Okay, final answer. You were out for 4 weeks." 

"4 weeks!?" (Y/N) exclaimed

"That's why I thought you weren't going to wake up. Anyway, what happened to you?"

"Okay, so when we got to the orphanage together, we were running away together but I forgot the locket mom gave me and ran back to get it. I was about to leave when the two guards held me back. I couldn't find you anywhere. The next day, I was adopted by two parents who had a daughter my age. The first 2 years they were loving and caring but then they got mean and abused me. By the third year of them hurting me I ran away. I waited until I was 10 to run away because if I was too young, I knew I wouldn't survive. Monsters started chasing me all the way to here for 6 years. And then I finally found you."

" Oh my Gosh I missed you so much!" Leo exclaimed. 

-

For the next 6 months, she caught up with Leo, met all his friends, got a boyfriend (aka Death Breath), saved her boyfriend from getting pulverized by her overprotective brother, and went on a quest to retrieve Hephaestus' magic hammer. 

It was crazy, but they got through it.

Today's Special: Ask Leo!

Bad Boy Valdez, Supreme Commander of  the Argo II, brother of the awesome hacker and Bad Girl Valdez, Son of Hephaestus: Hey

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Seriously Leo? Change your username to something else.

Hot Stuff: How about this?

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): No way bro. How about flame brain?

Flame Brain: No way hermana. Hey, you changed my username?!

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Fine I'll change it 

Repair boy: Not this name!!!

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Ugh fine just keep it to Leo then.

Leo: FINE. You're no fun.

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Ugh whatever. Can we now get to the questions?

Leo: Yass! You people ask me questions!!!

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Gods Leo, calm down. Your gonna set the computer on fire.

Leo: Sorry

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): It's ok. First question. A Random Person asks: Who's Leo?

Leo: *head goes ablaze*  How dare you not know who Bad Boy Valdez, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, brother of the awesome hacker and Bad Girl Valdez, Son of Hephaestus is! You should be ashamed of yourself! Why don't yo-

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Leo! We get it. Chill. Okay now that I got Leo to calm down, next question. My friend Kayla asks: Are you single?

Leo: Well yes I am. Call me *winks*

thatcutienamed_(Y/N): Oh gods, good job boosting up his ego. At least I'm not as single as a pringle 

Leo: yeah yeah whatever Hacker Girl.

Hacker Girl: Ooh I like that name. Way to think of something smart Repair Boy!

Repair Boy: Don't. Call. Me. That.

Hacker Girl: *throws fireball at Leo's head and runs*