Chapter 1

(That picture is so funny to me^^😂😂)

Jahi's POV

I woke up to my alarm and realized I had to got to school and I REALLY didn't feel like it. I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

Jahi's Outfit

(A WHOLE meal😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Okay I need to shut up 😂)

I walked downstairs and my mom was cooking.

Mom~ Goodmorning baby.

Jahi~ morning ma

I kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the table and she put my plate in front of me. I said grace and started eating.

Mom~ oh! Btw Jahi when you get home, Layla's already gonna be here.

Jahi~ who is Layla??

Mom~ you're adopted sister.

Jahi~ *rolls eyes* okay whatever

Mom~ now don't be rude

Jahi~ okay okay. I got to go ma, love you *kisses her cheek*

Mom~ okay love you too.

I walked to the bus stop and I walked on and sat on the back row with Myles and Lyric.

Myles~ sup broski *does handshake*

Jahi~ wassup, sup Lyric.

Lyric~ hey Jahi

I sat down and put my headphones in and I was just on my phone for the rest of the ride.

The bus pulled up to the school and I walked off and went to my first class which was very boring.

• • •

It was finally lunch time and I got in the line to get my lunch and I sat with Lyric and Myles.

Myles~ what's wrong bro??

Jahi~ *mumbles* nothin

I couldn't stop thinking about this "sister" I'm gonna have. I really wasn't comfortable because I don't know how she's gonna act and I'm just not with it.

Myles~ bro I know when somethin is wrong, just tell me.

Jahi~ *sighs* fine, my mom is adopting a 13 year old and she's coming today.

Myles~ annnddddd why are you upset about that??

Jahi~ because I don't know who this girl is and how she acts. I'm just not feelin this whole "new sister" thing.