Chapter 4

Layla in the mm^^

Jahi's POV

I woke up to Layla shaking me.

Layla~ *rubs her eyes* Jahi wake up we fell asleep.

I checked my phone and it was 3 in the morning.

Jahi~ well obviously... *chuckles*

She stared at me with a straight face and she blinked twice and on the second blink, her eyes turned pitch black.

Jahi~ *mumbles* oh shit

I got up and I was backing up slowly cause I got really scared cause I didn't know what she was about to do.

Jahi~ Layla.....

She was slowly walking towards me and I tripped on the seat and fell. Layla smiled and bust out laughing and her eyes turned back to normal.

Jahi~ yo... don't DO THAT!!

Layla~ *laughing* I'm sorry I had to

Jahi~ dude you scared the hell out of me. I thought you were about to kill me. *holding his chest*

Layla~ *laughing* you know I wouldn't kill you...on purpose.

Jahi~ *sarcastically* thanks😑

Layla~ ur welcome 😂

She started to walk away and I ran and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and started running out of the theatre room into the living room. She's surprisingly light for a 13 year old😂😂

Layla~ *SCREAMS* JAHIIIII

I put her down and told her to shhh. She screamed REALLY loud and my mom is sleep. Did she forget that it's 3 o'clock in the morning?!!

Jahi~ *whispers* be quiet!!! Mom is in there sleep!!

Layla~ you shouldn't have threw me over your shoulder stupid *hits Jahi's arm* 🙄

Jahi~ *rubs his arm* oww

The lights turned on and we turned around and saw mom in her robe with her arms crossed.

Mom~ WHY ARE YALL STILL UP?!!

Jahi~ *mumbles* ohhh shit

Mom~ Jahi you betta watch yo mouth

Jahi~ sorry

Mom~ one of you explain right now why y'all are running around like animals at 4 in the morning?!!!

Layla~ well...Jahi and I were watching a movie in the theatre room and we fell asleep and we just now woke up.

Mom~ okay. And why are y'all running around the house??

Layla~ well that's your son's fault.

I glared at her...

Jahi~ wow thanks 🙄

Mom~ you know what. Never mind y'all need to go to bed NOW and if y'all are tired in the morning, that's on y'all and I don't want to hear y'all complain in the morning okay??