Chapter 11

Skips to Monday morning at school.....
Layla's POV

Me, Jahi, Dani, and Myles were in class and we all just talking before class started. Jahi was sitting behind me and Dani was sitting in front of me and Myles was sitting in front of her. The bell rung and the teacher walked in.

Teacher~ good morning class!

Everyone~ good morning

Teacher~ okay before I take roll, we have a new student in this class so I'm just gonna let him come up....

A dude stood up and walk to the front of the class from the back and he kinda looked familiar but I couldn't really figure out who he was.

Teacher~ everyone, this is Keith Watson and he is going to be in this class from now on so please let him feel welcomed.

Oh no...
He looked at me and winked and I got chills. Flashbacks from the party came back and I felt like crying but I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. I turned around and looked at Jahi and he looked like he wanted to kill him. He looked so angry and he looked at me and I guess he realized I was getting teary eyed cause his face softened. I turned back around and I felt him rub my shoulder.
Keith had an smirk on his face and he went back to his seat and sat back down. 🤦🏽‍♀️ imma need help from Lucy to get through this....

Skips to Lunch....

I was walking with Dani to the lunch room and I heard Jahi call my name, I turned around and see him running towards me. When he got to me he put his arm around and he was breathing hard and holding his chest😂

Layla~ *chuckles* you okay??

Jahi~ I need to be asking you that. Is he in any of your other classes??

Layla~ *sighs* yea he was in my last class....

I saw his expression change from worried to angry.

Layla~ he didn't try anything tho..

Jahi~ *sighs* okay but if he tries anything, tell...me.

Layla~ okay I will I promise.

Jahi~ okay *kisses her forehead* okay imma go find Myles so imma meet y'all at the table.

Layla~ okay wait...*whispers* can I tell Dani??

Jahi~ tell Dani what??

I gave him the "😑" face and he looked
confused.

Jahi~......ohhhhh yea yea sure.

Layla~ okay

He walked away and me and Dani started walking towards the cafeteria.

Dani~ ouuuu girl he kissing you in PUBLIC?!!

Layla~ *laughs* calm down.. it was nothing.

Dani~ girl he just played the "overprotective boyfriend" roll just now.

Layla~ I guess he's just the overprotective boyfriend type.

Dani~ yea I guess so- wait WHAT?!!!!

Layla~ *starts smiling*

Dani~ WHEN Y'ALL START DATING?!!!!

Layla~ okay before I answer that, do me a favor and say it a little bit louder I don't think the entire school heard you.

Dani~ 😑

Layla~ can we go get our lunch now I'm hungry.

Dani~ fine but when did y'all start going out??