Chapter 7 (continued)

Recap...

Layla~ umm excuse me, wtf is your probl-

Lyric~ was I talking to you orphan annie??

Oh no she did NOT!!

Lyric~ I didn't think so....

Big mistake Lyric.....big mistake...
She's coming for you now.....

Present....

Jahi's POV

Idk what is going on with Lyric but she took it way too far.

Jahi~ woah nobody asked you to take it that far.

Lyric~ nobody asked you to jump into my conversation.

Jahi~ if you disrespect Layla or Dani I'm gonna say something.

Lyric~ this isn't abo-

She was cut off by Layla grabbing her arm and twisting it and wrapping it behind her back and Layla was standing behind her with an evil smirk and her eyes were black.

Layla~ you forgot that fast huh?? *evil chuckles*

Her voice was a little deeper than usual..
I can tell that Lyric was hurting so bad that she couldn't even talk. I wanted to stop her but I did not want Layla to end up hurting me.

Layla~ don't ever talk about me or Dani or even Jahi cause sweetheart if you do, you'll be experiencing a lot more pain than this. Kay?? *smiles*

Lyric~ then....tell that....bitch..to stay..away from....my man. (Struggling to talk)

Layla snickered and went from a smile to a straight face and pulled Lyric's arm making it crack and she yelled in pain. Oh my God it was disgusting...I could literally see her bone popping out of her shoulder...*shivers* uhh that's gross.

Layla~ wow I'm surprise you're being so bold rn *smiles* I respect that....but sweetheart *moves towards her ear* if you're not planning on waking up in a hospital, I suggest you shut yo smart ass mouth.

She let go of Lyric's arm and pushed her out the door.

Layla~ *yells* YOU MIGHT WANNA PUT SOME ICE ON THAT!!

She sat in a seat and she blinked a few times and her eyes went back to normal. Is it just me or is Layla real fine when she's evil😍😍

........Did I just say that?

Layla~ whoo that was fun *laughs*

Yea she's crazy..

Dani~ wait....Layla that was you??

Layla~ oh yea... "she" doesn't talk and I had some words for Lyric so I just did it myself. Plus she was taking too long 😂

Jahi~ how did you do it so fast tho?

Layla~ she really pissed me off so it just happened.

Dani~ you're so gotdamn evil!!